30: Fun Facts

1. Initially I had to change the title about three times until I was satisfied with this one.

2. The first draft to this story was written on December 22, 2014. Almost a year!

3. I had to rewrite the story about 3 times, each with different plot design.

4. This story is about 53,000 words. ABOUT. I haven't checked because my flash drive which contained all my saved data broke.

5. Amity represents some of my insecurities.

6. I plan to name one of my future child Apollo. I love that name.

7. I wrote this story plot in a Taco Belle recite one night, I seriously don't know where this story would be if it wasn't for that sudden epiphany.

8. I had no idea how much my characters grew. Very surprised they took life as their own.

9. I had no idea Amity would suffer from mild depression, but I did have an idea that she had an eating disorder.

10. The 1975, Marina and the diamonds, a bit of troye and music in general would be the encouragement I needed to continue writing.

11. Apollo's original name was going to be Landon, so technically he would go by his last name which was London.

12. Sebastian will be an athlete in college, transitioning from track to football. Camri actually moves out of town.

13. There's an epilogue but I'm hesitant on whether to publish it or not.

14. My favorite quote from this would be,

"I can't rewind the past, fast forward the future, but I can press play and continue watching."

"There are two types of meanings; meaningful and meaningless."

What's yours?

15. Amity and Apollo don't have a ship name :(

16. There's not 16th fact lol

17. I will be writing a story for Sebastian and Camri (each different book)

Recently I've re-read this story I wrote as a 14-15 year old and omg now I'm 19 soon to be 20. Most of you know that I had this love/hate relationship with this book because at a 15 year old I thought I sucked but now that I have looked back at this. I'm in love. So much love for this book. I like to thank those of you who have stocked around. Thank you 🌱