Chapter 1 - Meet M

Life was simply and with no worries. M was 25 years old, she was pretty but had a few pounds on, dark hair, big brown eyes, a full mouth and a very good sense of humor. She was smart and kind. She never thought of herself to be beautiful, but pretty enough not to be consider disgusting. She had a tough life fighting weight issues and a mother that push her to get thin. So she had a problem accepting who she was.

But she continue living and doing the best she could on other aspects of her life. She did well on school, not excellent, but good. She did very well on everything related to arts. She had a talent to draw and paint. But even if she was good on this she always tried not to be seen. Some times more than others. Though she liked to be recognized when she did good, it was always never enough and her insecurities about herself made her stay hidden. But she knew which fight to battle and which to leave them as lost. So she dedicated to do the things she could handle and forget the ones she couldn't.

So that makes our start of her life. At 26 she started working on a theater being part of the staff that included selling the tickets to the shows, doing the costumes and scenic. She met lots of different people, and made some friends. She was respected on what she did best, and that made her feel well. I'll get back to this but I need to mention her surroundings.

She always felt as an outcast and frequently kind of a loser. She had a group of friends that supported her even when she didn't want to and just wished to disappear. Because she had those moments when the world was too much for her and she just simply vanished away. But as silly as it sounds, she always (some times easier than others) raise from the ashes and kept going. That something that she took from her mother. This particular lady was a very strong person, that could smile when everything was crumbling down and kept M's father fighting. So M came from a "normal" family, mother and father, and 2 big brothers. F was the older brother overly sensitive and alcoholic. N was the middle child and funny but heartfelt one. M's father gave her a tough tooth for life and to talk. M was strong but very sensitive. She was strong as lion to protect others but defenseless as kitten when it came to her own person.

Going back to her friends, these were friends from her childhood, she knew them for like forever. F was her friend since the age of six. F became later M's baby girl godmother. So she was a very special one, they knew each other like sisters. Then M had a groups friend many times referred and "The girls": SX was the intelligent but hard friend, MF was the sweet and gentle one, A was the funny and sad one, P was the one that new the gossip before all and the jealous one, AK was the funny and fabulous one, AM was smart and shy one, and finally CR was the religious but kinda mystic and calm one. They have a lot of other good qualities but these are the ones that shine more therefore describe them fairer. And I wont forget the most loyal friend that M had, her little princess dog, called Cinnamon. She was a medium size poddle with green eyes and a big brown nose. She was always there for her, specially when M was sad and needed to cry. Cinnamon would put her head on M's knee and look up with comfort in her round green eyes.