Meet B

Before starting the gig at the theater, she started dating a guy from USA. B was a medicine's student half Chinese and half Thailand, kind, sweet, caring, very manly but gentle at the same time. He had big round dark eyes and smile to lose yourself in it. He was very intelligent and made M feel like a little child eager to learn more. He was older than her and had far more experience than her. Something that was left out on this story, is that M was still a virgin.

She believe in making love and not having sex. Maybe she was a little naif about it, but she had strong feelings about having sex without love. Later she'll see that you can have both and there's no harm done. It just depends on your moment in time. We'll get back to this later.

Going back to B he was very sweet with her, they met briefly but they fall for each other intensively. They related to their pains and joys as they met for more than a year. This was M's first corresponded love, she was never loved at least not that she knew about. She always felt as strange to love, she did felt it but it was never mutual. Probably, as I mention before due to her weight issues and constant hiding. But in hot summer afternoon, their eyes met, M smiled nervously thinking, is he looking at me? No way! But B was looking at her, staring to those big brown eyes as she was the cutest thing there. B got nearer her and they started talking. And the night came along as it was only minutes, they felt so comfortable with each other that they ended the night by kissing sweetly under the blue moon.

They spent the best 3 months ever, going everywhere together, kissing and losing themselves in their arms. But everything turn into sour as he had to go back to USA. They said until we see each other again, they promise to be faithful with tears in their eyes, and they said I love you holding hands. And even if they didn't make love, they love as they were one. They kept a promise, M was going to leave everything behind to go with him, as soon she ended her studies. And they kept that promise... at least for a while. So they did, they tried to spent as much time connected with emails, chat, and stolen minutes between his practices. M started recording their favorites songs and send them to him, so he could remember how she used to sing for him while he had his arms around her.

But he was losing focus because of her... everything that she represented for him, he missed her kisses, her embrace, her presence. With sorrow, regret and heartbroken B took a decision, to focus on his career. And that meant to break M's heart. The first crack on her very innocent heart...

M never ever hate him. She has a very good memory of B... but that was a long time ago. They remain friends for a while but then they drifted apart.

That takes us to the next chapter...