.001

..
' ' For your hands are stained with blood, your fingers with gulit. Your lies have spoken lies, and your tongue mutters poisonous things. ' '

It was even a nightmare to remember.  Her past was a nightmare that she has to live through. Every second, every minute, and every hour there was a constant reminder of the horrors that she has lived through.

Death. Violence. Losing someone very important to the heart. That was something that she has lived through for many years. Since she was only five years young she experienced the cruel ways of life.

Her genes did not make anything better either. It was not her fault that she was born the fact she is. It was not her fault that society has forced her, and her people to hide.

It was not her fault that her, and her people were different.

It was most definitely not her fault that her, and her two older brothers were born mutants. Abominations to the world.

But what was her fault was the simple fact that she forces the blame on herself. Her parents' death. In her mind it was her fault. Her older brother the oldest of two other siblings Victor drove himself to the dark side not facing his demons. Once again in her mind it was her fault.

Besides the urge to kill people for personal desires that was her problem. Blaming herself for everything that goes wrong.  She is a strong woman to be able to live through what she has.

Everyone has their flaws, and that one flaw was hers.

Although she was not hundred percent pure, and has killed people. Many people. Some kills were just for the thrill of it while others were for personal gain per say.

Even killing people she was not evil. Even she has her limits. One of those limits were not killing children.

She knew that some kids are just down right evil. She knew from her experiences as a child... But saying that she knew that people can in fact change. That person only has to want to change. Why take that opportunity from a native, and foolish child?

Her name was Rosemarie Howlett ,however to some she was known as The Wildcat. A hero to some while a demon to others.

That did not phrase Rosemarie one bit.

She didn't want that. For everyone to be depend on her. Have people judge her for being who she is.

All she wanted was to be was to have her family back.

It  felt as if everywhere Rosemarie trouble, and darkness followed her.

-

''I am going to truly miss this place."The blonde muttered to herself. Her green eyes soft as they glanced around.

"I don't want to say goodbye like this. It feels wrong."She said softly to herself staring at the school that many called home. She was one of those people who called it her home because to her it was.

She stared at Charles Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters building. A smile had began to form.

"I'll be back. I promise."She said. With eyes straight forward, and a smile still upon her face she clutched her bags in her hands. Rosemarie began walking the wind blowing in her head slightly.

Rosemarie had no idea where she was going. All she knew was that she needed to start again new. A fresh clean start while she searches for her two brothers.

-

Author's note.

Hello! It is I the the author. Some of you may have noticed somethings. One I changed the title from Wildcat to Gasoline. Two I finally updated! Haha yea! I honestly hope you guys like this fanfic. Third I changed the cover. I love it! _daunicorn made it! Lastly, the #PFCC2K16 sticker that I added to my book cover. Well I really love what that account stands for. And in this book Rosemarie will grew as a person. She will face difficulties, and make very hard decisions. Basically, Rosemarie will be a strong character both mentally, and physically.

And this was just a bit of background on Rosemarie, and how she feels. First chapter next!

Also I only own Rosemarie.