Not Never Forever

Toby shines the flash light to (y/n)'s face. She was out like a baby, but sleeping in his bed and the few moments before he was hearing voices telling him to kill her right then and there. Toby couldn't control himself; He took his hatchets and threw them across his room. The blades getting stuck on the thin but now damaged wall. 

"mmmmn." Toby froze for a second. He looks at (y/n) sleeping as small beams of sunlight shined upon her cut up and bludgeoned face that was oozing out like jet black India ink. He stared in terror. He remembers punching in his father's face but feeling a feminine shaped body. He continued to stare at (y/n) until he felt the dark presence again. 

"Why don't you just do it already Toby? While you still have the chance while she's fast asleep. You knocked her out cold. She could possibly be dead already if you just suffocate her with the pillow or your hands since that is way easier." The voice in his head said as Toby was looking at the hatchets stuck into the wall. 

He looked at his hands again only to see black. He tried to rub them away but they didn't go away. Toby shook his head and backed away from her sleeping form. He headed to the bathroom and looked into the Mirror. "No, I'm not going to do that...Yet." 

"Yet? So you're going to make him wait longer?" 

"Like you said I live in a house filled with Murderers. If they hate me why would they keep me here? I could easily go back to Ma if I could-"

"But you can't....Remember?" The voice projecting from his head to the mirror said as the reflection of Toby changed to the Black Turtle neck. "You were proclaimed 'dead' remember? If you go to Ma, she wouldn't let you in; She would call the police instead of bringing her murderous son into the living room. Let alone the Kitchen." 

"Yeah, Maybe you're right Toby." 

"Oh, first name Basis now huh? that's the first." His reflection chuckled.

"Shut up. You're only the voice I wanted to keep inside because those Pesky doctors tried to silence you."

"With out me, you would be alone." 

Toby laughed lowly and it progressed to some loud crazed laughter. (y/n) woke up startled and followed the sound to a dimly lit bathroom and a man laughing at his own reflection. 

"T-Toby? Why the fuck are you so loud? I'm trying to sleep." 

Toby took deep breaths after he laughed and progressed a low chuckle. "Oh its nothing! Don't you worry about it, friend!" (y/n) walked into the bathroom and rubbed her face to only see dark ooze.  

"Oh shit...really? Black slime, Now? Toby, look man I need to use the sink so if you would please move over?" Toby was pushed to the side and watched how the girl washed her face. All the dark ooze fading into the sink drain. He was Idle, he was just standing and moving around the bathroom until he finally sat in the bathtub  so she could move more freely. As she moved around he was thinking of ways how to sedate her enough to forget everything.

"H-Hey (y/n)."

"Yeah, what up Tobes?" She dried her face with a random t-shirt that was lying around. 

"Do you remember any family before you became a killer like us?" 

(y/n) fell silent for a while. "No not really, not besides Sally and Nate." 

"Any parents? Fires? anything?" 

"Nope! even if I did, I wouldn't tell them to you. You would get triggered and shit." Toby looked down and pondered for a bit. he looked at his hands still covered in black. He stood up and washed his face and his hands. 

She looked at him in the most concerning way and poked at the teeth shown on the side of his burn scar. 

"Hey, don't do that. I'd rather not bite your hand off." 

"Oh yeah! that's a good idea! Kill her by dismembering her!" The voice in his head said. but Toby shook his head no. 

"What the hell happened there?" 

"Its a pretty long story. I'd rather not talk about it..." He looked down and saw the Hatchets still on the wall. 

"-and why not? You pretty much started mine." (y/n) stood here for a moment and smiled. "Tell me about your self." 

"I'd rather not-" Toby froze for a moment and voice came back up for a minute. 

"Go ahead and tell her about yourself, Toby. I think it would help your little 'crush'." Toby growled which put (y/n) in a confused state. 

"Toby? Hello???" 

"Yeah, sorry. What was that question?" 

"Tell me about yourself, you know most of me anyway, let alone how I sleep. That pretty creepy of you to watch me sleep. " 

"Hey, you were in my room...."

"Oh, right!" (y/n) chuckled for a while and calmed down for a bit. "So go on ahead and tell me." 

"Well, My name is Toby Erin Rogers. I'm 22 years old and I guess I'm 5 foot 8. I don't exactly remember, but I know I'm kinda tall." Toby stood silent for a while waiting for a response from the person in his bathroom.

"Okay, cool. Do you remember anything of your family?" 

"I remember blonde hair. I don't remember much, besides that I uh......" 

The both of them stood there in silence for a moment. (y/n) broke the silence. 

"What else do you remember?" 

Toby stood there idle as (y/n) awaited an answer. He kept staring into the dark stains in the walls that he created years before. He could only remember a man that seemed to be his father and saw how the head of blonde hair died. He cracked his neck, and twitched and ticked. His hands shaking from looking back to far. He held his head and cracked it again. He told her to leave, but she didn't. She really wanted an answer from Toby. The problem was that he didn't want to say it, feeling that he would kill her in his room. 

"What are you waiting for? She's waiting for an answer. Are you going to tell her the truth of how you became a Proxy in the first place? You did start her story Toby. Maybe its time her for to know so you could finally do your job and finish it like you were supposed to about three years back." 

"N-No." Toby said sliding down the wall of the bathroom

"Toby?" 

"I'm not going to do it now! hahahaha, YOU KNOW THIS!!" (Y/n) immediately got startled on how loud his voice echoed through the bathroom. 

"I think you need a moment." As (y/n) was about to leave, she was stopped by a firm grip on her fore arm. 

"No, I'm fine, can't you see? Look into my eyes, tell me I'm okay!." Toby's grip kept getting firmer and firmer. 

She looked into his eyes only to see a normal day Toby. she knows something is wrong with him. The aura of the room flickered. The dim lights flashed, she couldn't move but only to stare at the man who has her by the forearm."Toby, you're hurting me."

"At least you could feel pain. What does pain feel like? Can you tell me?"

"Toby, please let go. You're hurting me! Your grip is too tight!" 

"GOOD!" Toby laughed as he pulled her onto the floor. 

"STOP! TOBY! GET OFF ME, YOU FREAK!"