Please

~its two in the morning~

"N-No. He already f--forgot about that. Y-you c-can't be s-serious (Y/n)..." Toby said while reading the note in his room. 

The grey man with orange goggles paced around his room and every time he twitched, he stopped breathing or had to catch for breath. He looks at the folded up paper in his hands and opens it again. 

"Even though I believe you have feelings of wanting to hurt me and because of the operator's plan for me, I think you should finish your mission before someone or something does it for you. I can commit suicide, but whenever I try, he always tries to stop me. I already heard Tim talking to him about your mission and the Operator's plan for me. They would want me to live since I drink one body more than the rest and pretty much is a pet who obeys, rather than me being my own person, or that you should finish your mission like you should have done a long time ago...back when I was 18...if you want to talk about this even further; I'm walking around in the forest alone.......oh my god..." He mutters under his breath.

He throws on his jacket, and slips on his hatchets on the loops on his belt. He slowly sneaks his way down the stairs and just when he was about to open the door. 

"Toby Erin Rogers....What are you going? Just leave her to rot out there." The voice in his head said. he froze in his tracks and looks at himself in the mirror. his face still covered in blood and his shirt still stained by mud, grass and blood. He throws on the hood of his jacket over his messy brown hair, opens the door and runs out for a search for (y/n).

"You're going to regret this..."

"I know..."