~Week 1- 10:30 PM~

(Today is going to be a good day. You felt it in your gut that morning. But your instinct was wrong. Something horrible happened. Let's start at the beginning of the story, how it all started. You were only 18 years old. . .)

~Week 1- 10:30 PM~

"Big sister. Big sister! Wake up!" You stir awake to see your little sister by your bedside. She was 6 years old at the time.

"What is it Gail? What happened?" Gail had tears in her eyes and her pajamas were stained with blood.

"We need to get out of here big sister! There's a scary man! And he-", She was interrupted by a low chuckle.

'Heh heh heh.' You heard by the door way of your room. You held Gail close to you as a boy that looked like he would be in his late teens walked slowly towards you with two hatchets, one in each hand. The shine of his orange tinted glasses glinted on your face almost blinding you in a way, but you were still able to see what he looked like. Short- medium Brown hair, wore a hooded Brown sweater and Black pants with a mask only covering his mouth, Orange tinted glasses and...Grey skin, an inhumane color for a human being, or so you thought, You remembered in life Science of humanity ( a class you were taking at the time) Was talking about how there is a condition that very few humans have. The condition made the skin change pigment from a light peach to a light grey and also that the condition made the person not feel a thing in their body. Not even pain.

"Big sister!" You snapped out of the state of thought as Gail Screamed and clung onto your night shirt. The boy raised his hatchet in his right hand getting ready to kill you and your little sister. You kicked the boy with Orange goggles back into the hallway, locking the door and propping a chair on the door knob. The boy was laughing manically, trying to break down the door with his hatchets.

"Okay Gail, Tell me what happened when we get out of here. Okay?" Gale Nodded as the Door started to crack open.

"open the door. Toby is on the other side~" The boy said as he broke the door more. You opened the balcony door from your room and looked down if the Trampoline was there. It was!

"Okay Gail do you trust me?" Gale Hugged onto you tightly and Nodded seeing that the Boy had already broken down the door.

"Big sister he's coming!" You saw him get closer and closer each second. You stepped onto the Banister and flipped the bird at him. He got mad and ran over to you. Before he could even touch you, you jumped off the banister landing on the Trampoline still holding your little sister.