CHAPTER One

Author note: Please note that this book is under construction. so if you're re-reading welcome back and please note the changes. Thank you to everyone for reading "The past affects the present" I really appreciate it.

Disclaimer :I don't own Naruto

"Naruto-kun I think that's Sasuke-kun and Sakura - Chan" Hinata said with a huge smile. They start walking towards the couple. As Naruto stood before them he screamed "Sakura - chan, teme. Come over here and join us" he said than gave Hinata a passionate kiss.

THE NEXT DAY

HINATA POV

I woke up with Naruto arms around me and his legs wrapped around mine, I slowly kissed him and his eyes opened, he smirked at me which made a smile appear on my face. As I turned around to throw the blanket off, Naruto's strong hands grip my arm and tosses me back on the bed. He whispers in my ear and said "where do you think you going Mrs Uzumaki, huh?" which made me giggled, "I mus-" before I could finish someone screamed "HINATA - CHAN, NARUTO - KUN ARE YOU UP!!!"

Naruto-kun and I got up, walked out the room, as Naruto opened the front door, I saw Sakura and Sasuke standing in front of him "come in, come in guys" they walk in and greeted "ohayoi" I smiled and greeted back "ohayoi Sakura- chan, Sasuke - kun" I said and bowed before them with a smile on my face "would you guys like some tea...Hinata please make some tea" Naruto-kun asked me

Minutes later...

I came back with the tea and Sasuke got up to help me "here let me help you hime" I smiled. "Arigato sasuke- kun" he smiled back at me an said "doitashimashite(your welcome)"

Author's note:

Dear reader,

My humblest apologies this book is under editing. So you're re-reading you'll notice all the changes taking place. Please be patient with me and thank you for all the wonderful messages, for all the criticism good and bad.

Have a wonderful day ❤️.