Chapter Three

It had been months since Naruto last saw Sasuke and Sakura. He hadn't seen them since the last time they came over, and that night Sakura was really mad.

"Hey Naruto, is it me or is Sasuke having an affair" Tenten asked as she walk into the Hokage's office "what do you mean tenten? Of the baka isn't." Naruto said, while staring out the window. "He was in the market flirting with someone, I didn't see her face but I know that she was not a friend" she said, Naruto's back still facing tenten "may you please leave I need time to think." he said. His tone was cold and so unlike Naruto.

Time skip naruto's house

"Hinata I'm home" Naruto said. As he was walked in, he heard laughter in the dinning area, so he to went to check where the laughter came from. He saw Sasuke, Hanabi and Hinata laughing. Hinata look to the back to find her husband staring at them, "Anata, when did you get here?" Hinata got up and kissed him on the cheek but Naruto's eye were fix on Sasuke who's gaze drop to the ground "when did Sasuke get here?" Naruto asked hinata while hanabi was talking to Sasuke but he was staring at Hinata as they walked into the kitchen. She turned to Naruto and said "oh, I met Sasuke-kun at the market" Hinata exclaimed.

Flashback

'He was flirting with someone I didn't see her face  but I know that was not a friend.'

Flashback over

Anger ovetook him and he had no control...

SLAP

It was loud enough that Hanabi and Sasuke ran in... Hinata' s eyes widen as she held her cheek, Hanabi ran to her sister's aid, Sasuke stood there his hands clutched in to fists but before he could lay a punch Hinata stood in front him. her hand an place his and she shook her head. With that Sasuke nodded and walked out...