Chapter 1-A special One

(MUSA'S POV)
As I walk along the streets of Magix, I found myself walking around a beautiful fountain.
"Wow...How pretty! -giggle- I remember Melody's beautiful Fountain of Harmony..." , I thought to myself as I remember my hometown's legendary fountain.
"-sigh- I miss Melody...I miss my dad...I want to go home...Unfortunately, I have school to attend to.", I said to myself, thinking about my misfortune.
I sat down on the stone sofa surrounding the fountain.I gently touched the water and slowly moved my hand.As I moved my hand across the sparkling water, my hands started glittering and shining and I, immediately, withdrew my hand.
" Ah!What was that?", I asked myself.
"Must be my imagination...", I assured myself.I stood up and went back to school.
As I was walking back to school, I thought about what happened back at the fountain at the Magix Square.
"What happened at that time?Was I doing magic?No!Don't be silly, Musa!", I thought about my foolishness.Walking down the corner, I stumbled to someone, and, with my horrible luck, it was the bully at my school, Mitzi.
"Watch where you're going, Loser!"
"Um..I-I didn't mean to...I just---"
"Just shut up with your mumbling!I hate you!Get out of my way, Loser!"
"Whatever!Uhm...I mean..."
"What...Did you say? -turns around- WHAT DID YOU SAY??!!"
What ever have I done?!How big of a fool am I?!Ugh!Great!
"I'm sorry!I didn't mean it!" and just exactly as I put my hand in front of my shame-filled face, magic, yes, magic sent Mitzi flying above people in Magix...
"I-ah I'm Sorry!"
What was that?!
Guess I'm not that ordinary girl that I thought I was...Guess I'm a special one...
~TO BE CONTINUED...~