Chapter 5- Love at first sight

"Now what is Red Fountain?", asked Musa, still curious.
"Red Fountain, my dear, is where Specialists study and train. And my boyfriend is there, too!", yelled Stella.
"I'm guessing that your boyfriend is Brandon Guy?", said Musa.
"Please, call him Brandon, not BRANDON GUY....", said Stella who just finished both of her croissants and was just sipping her Cappuccino.
"Uh, ok, Brandon...", exclaimed Musa.
"Let's head back to the Dorms and get dressed. We got some Specialists to meet!", said Bloom excitedly, and that's exactly what they did. Everybody changed from their school outfits to beautiful dresses. Bloom wore a red and orange dress with laces at the bottom which seemed to look like fire blazing up. She had a blue diamond necklace and her hair was in a high ponytail. She wore red matching shoes with glitter. Tecna, on the other hand, wore a green and violet dress with diamond-patterned laces at the bottom. She had a green necklace that looked like a jade square. Her heels were matched to her dress, of course, green with a lot of glitter. Aisha had a short blue sparkly dress with wave-like laces at the bottom. She had a magenta water drop-shaped necklace and blue sparkly heels. Her hair was in a side ponytail. Flora wore a pink and leaf-green dress with a light pink flower necklace. Her heels were a matching pink color with glitter. Her hair was done in a double pigtail. Musa, looking in the mirror, wore a purple dress with red laces at the bottom. Her necklace was a purple music note and her heels were purple with a ton of glitter. Stella looked fabulous wearing her yellow dress with orange star laces at the bottom. Her necklace was a yellow star and she wore heels that were yellow, of course, with glitter.
"We look soooo Fab!", Stella yelled in excitement.
"Let's head to Red Fountain!", said Aisha, who was fixing her heels.
"Helia, here I come!", shouted Flora, who was jumping about.
They left Alfea and took the bus on their way to Red Fountain.When they got their, Flora immediately jumped out of the bus and ran towards Helia, who was waiting for her at the gate.
"Flora! I missed you so much!", yelled Helia, who hugged her as she got closer.
"Brandon, baby!", yelled Stella as she spotted her Brandon.
"Stella! Oh, how long was it?", said Brandon, hugging her tightly.
"Sky! You look great!", yelled Bloom.
"As well as you, Princess...", said Sky sweetly.
"Roi, wanna see some cool tricks?", asked Aisha
"Just don't show me the Trix!", said Roi, who was giggling.
"Musa, these are our boyfriends...",said Bloom who was still hugging Sky.
Just then, a man, tall and handsome, who had purple hair, holding a sword, budged in. Musa looked over to see who it was.
"Musa, this is Riven", Timmy said while showing Tecna his new apps.
Riven could not believe his eyes when he saw Musa. "She is beautiful, like her eyes.Do I know her?", Riven thought staring deep into her indigo eyes.
"Hey.I'm Musa. I suppose you are Riven?", asked Musa so gently it made Riven wanna cry.
"Hi, I-I-I'm Riven....", said Riven who tried not to blush as they shook hands.
"Nice to meet you, Riven.", Musa said sweetly.
Riven dropped his sword and almost felt like crying.
"Love...Love at first sight."
~TO BE CONTINUED...~