Chapter 6-Voice of the past

"You know, it's very rude to stare at someone...", Musa, who was sitting in the couch watching the girls, said as she saw Riven staring at her.
"Sorry, miss. I just can't help but stare into tour beautiful eyes", Riven said dreamily.
"Uh, you can call me Musa...Hehe", said Musa nervously.
An hour later, everybody said goodbye to the boys and walked out of the room.
"See you soon, Brandon honey!", yelled Stella as she blew a flying kiss to Brandon. They were all set to leave and everybody part from Musa got in the bus. Just as she was about to step in, Riven called out to her.
"Musa", he called.
"Yes?", she said as she turned her face to him.
"I'll just see you in my dreams!", said Riven as he winked at her after.
"Uh, you wish!", Musa shot back as she rolled her eyes and stepped in the bus.
"Dang, she's way on top!", said Riven, putting his elbow on Timmy's shoulder.
"That's Musa, Tecna's Best Friend...", said Timmy as he pushed his glasses on his face.
"She's a pretty girl, I'll say", said Riven looking dreamy eyed as he stared into the leaving bus.
"Let me guess, you like her, don't you?", said Helia, grinning.
"You read my mind, bro", exclaimed Riven as they went back inside.
Later that night, Riven asked Timmy to ask Tecna to record Musa's voice while singing, and that's waht he did.
"Tecna, will you record Musa's voice while she's singing?", asked Timmy on the phone.
"Sure, Timmy! Uh, what for?", she asked.
"Oh, nothing, it's just that someone really likes her much....", he said, batting his eyes on Riven.
"Riven?", she asked, grinning.
"You said it....", Timmy answered.
"Ok, I'll do it", said Tecna.
"Great, but don't her we asked it", said Timmy, rushing.
"Ok, you owe me big time, Riven!", yelled Tecna through the phone.
"Yeah.....", said Riven lazily.
The call ended and they waited for Tecna to send the recording.
"Musa? Can you sing for me?", said Tecna with the recorder at her back.
"Why?", asked Musa, lying down.
"Nothing, really. I just wanna hear you sing...", said Tecna.
"Ok, here goes..."
:singing:
Like I'm gonna lose you by Meghan Trainor
I found myself dreaming
In silver and gold
Like a scene from a movie
that every broken heart knows.
You were walking on moonlight,
and you pulled me close,
split second and you disappeared and then I was alone.
Wake up in tears, with you by my side
breath of relief, and I realized,
No, we're not promised tomorrow.
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
like I'm saying goodbye-ye-ye
Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
'Cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time-ime-ime
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you
Like i'm gonna lose you-u-u
Musa didn't realize that Tecna was actually recording behind her back. She stopped recording as soon as she stopped singing.
"Thanks, Musa", said Tecna.
"No prob, Tecna", Musa said as she laid back down on her bed. Tecna went outside and dialed Timmy's number on her phone.
"I got it. I'll send it you now", she said.
"Thanks, Tecna", said Timmy and he ended the call. A few seconds later, they got a voice message from Tecna. Timmy played it and they heard Musa's voice play. Riven suddenly went up in tears and everybody got confused.
"Why so sad, Riven?", asked Helia, tapping his chin.
"She.......She just reminded me of my mother....", said Riven, grinning. Everybody had gotten a sad look on their faces and Brandon managed to say, "Oh....Sorry, bro....".
The fact is Musa never knew that Riven's childhood was similar to hers...
~TO BE CONTINUED...~