Chapter 4-Another School

Four weeks have passed since Musa first met the Winx. They were now all properly fond of each other. They talk to each other all the time, mostly when they are in lunch break or usually, if there are no classes. The Winx woke up to a bright morning, each of them yawning.
"(yawn) What time is it?", said Bloom with a drowsy voice.
Stella looks over to the alarm clock on her night stand filled mostly with a lot of makeup, combs, nail polish bottles, accessories and her phone.
"It's.........uh, 7:30.......Wait", Stella was cut off as she realized a shocking news.
"7:30????!!!!!!", the Winx yelled in unison. While Stella, Tecna and Bloom struggled to get/find clothes, Musa, Aisha and Flora rushed over to their shelves to grab some books. Just then, All of them stopped running as they heard Bloom said "Wait...."
"It's Saturday."
Each of them fell to the floor, realizing that they have been fooled by time and memory.
"Thank the Fairies of Magix!", Stella exclaimed while dropping her books in exhaustment, almost crying of thought that she would have to study for another 4 days.
Despite their mistake, Musa just managed to say in a cheerful voice, "Hey, why don't we grab ourselves breakfast? Then we can head out for a stroll."
"Great idea, Musa!", everyone, part from Musa, screamed in unison.
They all dressed up in their new outfits made of course by Stella and headed down to the Cafeteria.
"I would love a cup of Hot Cappuccino and two croissants!", said Stella while holding her stomach.
"The usuall, a Mocha, make that hot and one fruit salad, please", said Musa.
"A glass of orange juice, a muffin and cereal, please", said Bloom looking quite sleepy.
Once everybody got their orders, they all sat down on a vacant bench and started munching on their food. Musa, on the other hand, started talking about where they should take their walk.
"What's a good place? A place to cheer you up in the morning....", asked Musa.
"The garden cheers me up....The flowers' scent always awakens me", Flora answered in a sweet tone.
"Nuh-uh, not me. Just got allergies when I tried to use some of my water spells on plants. The plants seemed to hate me", exclaimed Aisha.
Stella took a bite from her second croissant and took a sip from her Cappuccino afterwards.
"I know what cheers me up except from friends, family and clothes and shopping,", she said.
"What?", asked Musa.
"Brandon!", she yelled.
"Um....Who?", said Musa.
"Red Fountain will be the perfect spot!", said Tecna who was enjoying her spaghetti.
"Uhm.....Pardon? Red Fountain? Brandon guy?? How come I have no idea who or what these things or people are?", said Musa in curiosity.
"Musa, we are going to Red Fountain!"
~TO BE CONTINUED...~
*********************************************
Sorry I haven't updated so much. School is bugging the crap out of me! Anyways, enjoy! thnx for waiting! Next chapter coming soon.....💜💜💜
-Musa