Fifteen

Greta and Lily brought me a cake with candles on it as i walked out of the shower. I laughed at them and prepared to blow the candles.

"Make a wish first, Miss." Lily clasped her hand excitingly.

I made my wish and blew the candles. I hugged them and thanked them.

"Now it's time for you to get ready." Greta said.

They ushered me to the walked-in closet and sat me down in front of the make-up table. James told me that he wants to take me somewhere, a surprise. That of course made Greta and Lily's asses fired up with excitement. I put on my make-up as Lily pin my hair up. While Greta was preparing the dress and the heels. I was still nervous about this. This was the first time i'd spent time with him. I was still aware and scared whenever i was around him.

We finished in two hours. I wore the most gorgeous dress i've ever seen. It was red strapless gown by Elie Saab. It reached the floor, the dress fit my body like a glove. Matched it with a silver pair of five inches heels by Valentino. It was like a fairytale and i was a princess. I was lost admiring my dress when someone came into my closet. I saw him from the mirror in front of me. He was so dazzling with a black tuxedo.

"You look beautiful." He stared at me in the mirror.

He came towards me and ushered me to sit. He held out a red box with Cartier engraved on it. I looked up at him confused. He opened the box, there was a beautiful necklace. It was a riviera style chain, with a solid platinum and diamonds all around it. I stunned by the beauty.

"Happy Birthday." He said.

I touched the necklace softly tracing the diamonds. How much does it cost ?

"It's so beautiful but i can't accept it." I said sorry to him.

"Like hell you can't."

He ignored me, he took out the necklace from the box and put it on my neck. He kissed my shoulder and looked me in the mirror.

"It's beautiful on you. Wear it tonight for me."

I touched it again in disbelief. It really was beautiful. He rose up and ready to leave the room.

"I'll give you five minutes to get ready. I'll wait for you downstairs." With that he left me still stunned by the present he gave me.

I clutched my silver purse and took a last check on the mirror. I made my way downstairs. James's back was on me. Costner and the staffs gasped with stunned made me stop my path on the stairs. James turned his back and smiled when he looked up at me. He came towards me and waited for me on the last step of the stairs.

"Ready ?" He asked and i nodded.

Lily put on a red shawl on my back and i thanked her. He took my hand as we walked outside. I thought we were going to take the car, instead he led me to the helipad. There was a helicopter with a pilot waiting for us.

"Where are we going ?" I asked confused.

"New York of course." He offered his hand to help me get in.

I sat next to him while he fasten my seat belt. The chopper started to fly, i tighten my fist on the seat belt. This was the first i flew with helicopter. James grabbed my hand and kissed it, he put it on his thigh and soothed it with his thumb. His gesture somehow made me calm. We arrived in thirty five minutes on one of building at West End Ave. There was a limo waiting for us outside. I slid in still didn't know where we were going.

Until we reached The Lincoln Center Plaza. I gasped and amazed, this was the surprise.

"I hope you like La Boheme." He said smiling at me.