Twenty Three

I was expecting anger or torture from her. Seriously, i fuckin tried to get her pregnant yesterday. I deserved to be thrown to the cliff or at least a hard kick to my groin. But she gave me a gift. She bought me a bracelet. It was meant she spared some of her mind to think about me, to get me a gift. The thought of her thinking about me instead of that weak boy had indulged me to the core, let alone a gift from her. I never had a gift before, my father never gave me one. The only gift from him was the throne he gave me.

I wanted to find out the reason for her change of heart. I knew there was no hatred or vengeance in her, only gentleness and kindness. But still, a couple days ago she was so resentful of me and avoiding me. Why all of sudden she bought me a gift ?

We slept peacefully last night, my arms around her. I love when she snuggled on my neck and inhaled me in her sleep.

This girl was something. . .

I had showered and dressed in light blue shirt with khaki shorts. I promised her we'll go sailing today. So i needed to wake her up. She was still sleeping beautifully, her soft breathing was my death. I poured kisses from her shoulder, to her neck, until her cheek.

"Wake up, Doll." I whispered in her ear.

She stirred but refused to open her eyes. I kissed her again and tried to remove the duvet. But she pulled it again until it covered her head.

"No." She purred.

"It's 8 am. We need to leave early." I rubbed her back.

She removed the duvet from her head and opened her eyes slowly. She looked up at me to consume my appearance. Sun light strike her face, made her eyes sparkling, and her skin glowing. She was so beautiful, an angel was on my bed. She smiled at me.

Well she was more than something. . .

"You've showered." She said.

"Yes. Now it's time for you to shower."

"Can i sleep for another hour ?" She purred again.

"No, you can't."

She groaned and buried her face in the pillow. I tried to pulled her but she refused and moaned. I closed my eyes, tried to control my self. This woman needed to stop.

"If you don't stop purring, moaning, and groaning, believe me I have the best way to make you awake." I threatened her.

She got up and sat immediately. Her eyes spotted the bulge in my pants. I chuckled to her reaction. She pulled the duvet to her chest, to cover her naked body. Well, baby your effort just made me more eager to get rid of the duvet from you. She bit her lip as i leaned closer. I kissed her, releasing her lip from her teeth.

"Get shower, now." She nodded.

I spoke to Costner while she was getting ready. I won't needed guards today, so he and the others can take the day off. Andrea was already flew back to the states this morning, she needed to prepare some reports. She finished in twenty minutes. She wore a black jeans shorts and a thin white shirts. Her hair was back in a ponytail.

"Ready ?" I asked.

"Yes, i bring some spare clothes for you."

"Thank you."

I smiled and took the bag from her.

"We don't have a time to order room service, so i guess we will take breakfast at the hotel restaurant." I said.

"Fine by me. Let's go."

We walked out of the villa and i handed the bag to Costner. He was gone immediately to fetch the car. We got to the hotel restaurant, it was quite crowded.