Author's Note

[SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IMMEDIATE SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN ACTION]

Author's Note:

Hi everyone!

I am writing a Shingeki no Kyojin fanfic in a rather unconventional way...

Most of the events are based on the anime (since i think more people are into that than the manga...), and this story will progress as the anime progresses. 

I have added an OC (Original Character) into the original plotline of SnK, and I hope it works out well. 

Writing this type of fanfiction is slightly difficult, because you don't know what the mangaka will do next, and you want to keep your fanfic either close to the storyline or you want to deviate from it. It is hard to write the fanfic, since if you , say, kill a character, you don't know what the impact of that will be later on. I am updated with the manga, so I will be using that as a sort of reference also.

For this story, I don't think I will be making a huge deviation from the canon, but I am thinking of making some changes. 

I really wanted to write an SnK fanfic, but I hope that this will continue, since I will be extremely busy in the next few weeks...

I will be writing in somewhat of a confusing way, so I will explain to you beforehand how the structuring will be like:

Each chapter corresponds with an episode of the anime. The fanfic starts at Ep.3 

here might be some times when it doesnt correspond exactly. I might skip a few episodes. The chapter title should tell you the anime episode that it corresponds to. Ex. chapter one is called "Episode 3"

When I have a second chapter of the same episode, it will be named "3.2", then "3.3", and so on...

Here's a question for you readers:

I have an OC for this fanfic. Would you like me to straight-out post a bibliography/information page about the OC, or would you like me to incorporate everything into a story without some sort of other supporting information? Comment below!

Thanks for reading this note, hope you enjoy my Fanfic!