Episode 8

Near the HQ, she can hear the trainees. She heard them shouting, full of energy and determination.   

It seems like the trainees have newfound hope and determination to win and to get to safety. She didn't expect that to happen so quickly. Usually, trainees who fear the titans will have no way of fighting them ever again. It seems like, however, this group of trainees were easily motivated and empowered. This sort of attitude is the ones needed in the military.   

Rael originally planned to let Eren do the entire job, but it's not like the trainees knew that this rogue titan was Eren. Logically, the trainees would go to the HQ to fight.   

Rael sighed. It would seem too irresponsible for her to leave be a bunch of newbie soldiers. Carefully, she used the 3DMG anchors and momentum to navigate to HQ.   

By the time she got there, she could see that Eren was doing his job of destroying the other titans. Eren was grabbing titans by their necks and throwing them on the ground. It seems like the trainees were able to safely get into HQ.   

Rael, too, went through a broken window and got into the building. She saw a group of trainees looking at the fight of the titans versus Eren.   

"Well, hello hello~" Rael smiled at them.    "

Whao.." a trainee with two-toned hair seemed startled. With that, all the trainees turned to Rael.    "Hmm, well it seems like you have done a good job here,"Rael said,"good, good. I will just go and refill my gas canisters, and I will be right back."   

The trainees were left speechless as Rael went to the gas storage room.   

Quickly, she filled up her gas canisters.   

While she was heading back to where all the trainees were, she realized that she didn't see even one higher-level officer around. Ah, they probably all escaped to safety and left these clueless trainees here...   Once Rael saw the trainees, and just in time, she heard Eren let out a huge roar.   

Rael saw Eren fall to the ground.   

"He probably ran out of juice," The trainee with the two-toned hair remarked. He turned to leave.   

"You probably don't want to do that just yet,“ Rael pulled him back to face the downed Eren-titan.    "Ahh, about time he comes out now,"Rael noted.   

Out of the titan's nape emerged Eren, unconscious but alive.   

"Well, there's your friend Eren! I'm guessing you trainees didn't know about any of this though..." Rael smiled and looked at everyone. They were in complete shock, but Mikasa was the first to move. She quickly headed to Eren, embracing him and crying.   

"Then Eren...did all of this?" The two-toned-hair-trainee realized.   

"Yes yes. Eren saved all of your little lives..hmm...I wonder if he was conscious of himself doing it...everyone's different I guess..." Rael trailed off in her own thoughts.   

"How do you know about all this?! Did you know that Eren would do this??" A feminin boy trainee came yelling at Rael out of confusion. Rael faced him and Connie stopped yelling and lowered his eyes.   

"I have my reasons. However, the military is yet to know about titan-human transformations. It's very likely that Eren himself had no idea what was going on. You guys will have a lot to explain to everyone. Good luck~ haha" with that, Rael left.   

_____________  

Author's note:   Again, thank-you for reading!    Vote, comment, etc please and thank-you!   I want to spend a bit more time drawing some art for this fanfic, so I don't know how fast I will be updating...   Thanks again!