Chapter One

VELCOME VELCOME VELCOME TO ZA WONDEZFUL VALD OF BREADSTICKS AND OTAKU'S! ALSO MY NAME, BREADSTICK_OTAKU!

Please enjoy my delicious story.

Aki will look like Sakurako Kujō from Beautiful Bones: Sakurako's Investigation.
___________________________

If one advances confidently
In the direction of his dreams,
And endeavours to live the life
Which he has imagined,
He will meet with a success unexpected
In common hours.

___________________________

With her hands behind her back and guards with weapons surrounding her as she walked, she stood tall yet shy. Took short strides as her eyes darted side to side, examining everything they passed. Long blackish blue hair tied into a long ponytail, thrashed behind her with every step she took.

They opened a large, heavy door and pushed her inside. She stumbled a bit but regained her composure. (This room'll look different than the anime) She looked around and saw that it was a plain looking room with two beds on each side and a large desk at the back, between the two beds. Noticing that someone was looking at her, she turned her head to the other bed on the left.

"Konichi'wa." She greeted and sat on the bed opposite of the blue-haired stranger.

"Konichi'wa." He said back.

There was an awkward silence between the two. "My name is Aki, it'd be nice to meet you, but were sorta locked up in a dark scary-looking room."

The guy chuckled at her. "I guess you could say that. My name is Shunsuke."

"Nice to meet you Shunsuke." Aki smiled at him. "So why are you in here?"

"I'm in here like everyone else, of course."

"I mean what are...ya know..."

"Powers?" Shunsuke asked.

Aki nodded her head. "Yeah."

"Time-Leaping."

"No way! That's so cool!" She said in awe.

He chuckled at her antics. "What are yours?"

Aki looked around the room and sat beside him on the bed. "I'd tell you, but I'm not sure if they bugged this place." She whispered in his ear.

"I don't think they did that..." He sweatdropped.

"Okay. I trust you." She took a deep breath. "I have three powers."

"Really?"

"Yep! It's because I was born amazing."

"Uh huh. And what are they?"

"One of them is Stealing Abilities. So technically I have way more than two, but I'll only tell you the main ones I started with."

"Stealing abilities? My brother has that." He said.

"Really?! I'm not the only one? Yes! Well anyways, the one of the others is Vitakinesis. Meaning I can heal people and myself. It comes in handy!"

"That's amazing." He said quietly.

"My other one is Telekinesis. That's a popular one that almost every human knows."

"Wow..."

"Ya, my other powers are pretty cool as well. Naturakinesis, control of nature. Aurokinesis, manipulate and create gold. Autumnuskinesis, manipulate Autumn. And a couple more cool stuff I collected off of others." She threw herself onto his bed.

"I haven't really ever heard of those." He mumbled.

"Mmhmm...so! When do we eat?" She changed the subject.

"Soon. They'll bring the food to us."

"Why can't we leave?" She pouted.

"Our powers are too strong, apparently."

"Psh. Buttholes." She mumbled.

He laughed at her and lay down beside her. "Couldn't agree more."

"We," she pointed at each of them, "are going to be the best of friends." She laughed.

"Ya, we sure will."

------- (there wasn't much of his personality on wiki so I'm improvising) --------

~Timeskip To When Yuu Breaks Shun Out~
Brought to you by the sentence,
"Let's go home, Kaneki."

Aki and Shunsuke had been together in the same room for one year, unless there were tests that they had to take. Eventually, they began to feel other feelings for each other, other than the friendship they built quickly. But now, the future was changed. Shunsuke's power didn't work for Aki, as she, remembered everything that happened because of her powers.