Chapter Four

ENJOIIIII

-----------

-----------

Shunsuke's POV:

I was ready. No I wasn't. I don't know if I am or not, all I know is that I've found her and I am so happy. When I heard her voice on the phone, I knew it was her. I wish I would see her... just once... I love you, Aki.

3rd Person POV:

At the cafe a girl with beautiful yellow eyes and long black hair, sipped her coffee while reading her romance novel. But, this book had another book in it--or more specifically, the new Naruto manga. I know they're watching me so I'll pretend I'm doing something else. Aki thought as the five girls watched her in disguise.

They should at least call me their senpai, since I'm only a couple years older than them. Aki sighed. The doorbell rang, signalling that someone was entering. Aki didn't look up from her story until she heard voices.

"Um, Shunsuke, what does this person look like?" A male voice asks.

"She has black hair and gold eyes." Shunsuke says.

-----------

Aki stood up, closing her book, and walking towards them.

"I think she's walking this way." Kumagami says to his friend. "To the right."

Shunsuke looks to the right, straight at his long lost love except, he wasn't looking at her but more past her. As if he couldn't see her, Aki noted. "Aki?" He asks aloud.

"Shunsuke?" Aki asks and stands in front of him. "Is--Is that you?" She brings her hand to touch his cheek. Kumagami stands there awkwardly until he sees something moving in the corner of the cafe. He approached and saw there were five girls motioning him to come over. "Leave them be!" One of them whispered to him. Kumagami nodded and sat beside them, observing the two.

"Aki?" He breathed her name, bringing his hand out to touch her face--which it did. He let out a breath. "It's really you... I finally found you..."

"Yeah," she let out a tiny laugh, "you really did."

She lead him to a table and sat across from him. "So...time travelling."

"You remembered?" He asked.

"Yeah.... Everything." She sighed. "I remember that place. Since I remembered, I made an academy for all ages. Somewhere where people with powers can all be safe."

"I did the same. How did you manage getting the money?"

"I may have stolen an ability to make gold." She whispered so that the teens following her wouldn't hear.

"Wow." He said. "You never cease to amaze me." He smiled at her.

"We should go somewhere else. Away from them." She said and turned to glare at the five girls and Kumagami, sending shivers down their spines. They all rushed to get out.

"Oh. Okay. Let's go." Shunsuke says and stands up along with Aki.

--------

Aki and Shunsuke walked into a park nearby. From time to time, Aki snuck glances at Shunsuke's facial details, then his eyes. They didn't look right. Then realization crossed her face and she frowned. "Shunsuke, let's go sit." She grabbed his hand and lead him to a bench.

"Are you okay?" He asked when she didn't talk.

"A...are you blind?" Aki asked.

-----
Sorry for any mistakes.