Chapter Two

Sorry for any mistakes I've made I'll fix it whenever I can.

And I'm watching Doctor Who and it's awesome like seriously bruh.

------

There comes a time when
The world gets quiet
And the only thing left is your own heart.
So you'd better learn the sound of it.
Otherwise,
You'll never understand what it is saying.

-Sarah Dessen, Just Listen

--------

Aki's POV:

He changed the past to save us all.... I remember Shunsuke's brother running through the wall then Shunsuke...ran to me then kissed me, telling me he was sorry, then the next moment I woke up as a child. I saw my mother, my father, my brother all over again. My family. And they weren't dead...

They all had powers. Well, my parents did when they were younger and my brother and me did have it though. I told my parents what had happened and they decide it was a good idea to move to America, where we'd all be safe from becoming guinea pigs. I was the only person of which anyone has heard of who has three powers. And it's rare to even have two. Two!

I'm now 18 and a big time scientist for children and people who have powers. That's what my family does nowadays. We save and help children and teens who want help with their powers and even made an academy. We give people a choice, if they want to lose their powers, if they want to wait for them to leave, or if they want it to last a lifetime.

I've made a vaccine for keeping it lasting forever, testing it each time in myself. It took many times but I accomplished the task.

Well anyways, I've taken many powers and in fact, the entirety of the academy will be in Japan. Actually, I've already made another in Japan. My brother will stay in America as principle of that Academy, and I will be staying in Japan as Headmaster.

The academy I have is called Autumn Academy, hence my name and my brother's is called Spring Academy, since his name is Haruka.

------

Entering my Academy I passed by many students who waved and bowed to me as a hello. "Konichi'wa, minna." I said and waved back at them. I entered my office and sat down. I pressed the intercom and spoke, "Minna, this is Ms. Aki, remember to study for the upcoming test this week, second years. Everyone else better be studying as well because if I see any bad scores I'll personally train you with your powers!" I said in my usual cheerful voice.

"You all should know how strict I am in training so try hard and don't fail me! We will also be having a movie or anime marathon in the gymnasium, if anyone wants to come on their break. Have fun in school everyone!" I ended it.

Someone knocked on my door as I put an anime on the large flatscreen tv in my office. I was watching Tokyo Ghoul as a student walked in. "Hey, Kugami-san. What is it?" I questioned as she walked up to my desk.

"Ms. Aki, I found this letter outside and it was addressed to you." She smiled at me.

"Oh thank you, Kugami-san!" I said and took the letter out of her hands. She left as I opened the letter, reading it over then closing it again.

Headmaster Aki,

This is a letter from your brother.
HAHA WHATS UP SIS?! I MISS YOU! WHY HAVEN'T YOU CALLED ME?? I sent you a letter because I couldn't find my phone... Anyways, there's this guy named Shunsuke Otosaka who called me asking for you. I'll give you his number.

xxx-xxx-xxxx (I have no idea just the x's are his number)

XOXO

~Nii-san~

Such an idiot. But... I reopened the letter and reread what he said. Shunsuke Otosaka. What. What. What. I picked up the phone and called the number written on the paper.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Ri--

"Hello? This is Shunsuke Otosaka, speaking."

It was him.