◆1◆

Spring's P.O.V

"...Sophie... Stop!" I said in between laughs as she kept tickling me.

Sophie is my bestfriend. She wants me to go to the park to meet her brothers band mates. I know that her brother is James McVey. He's also a friend of mine.

"Come with me to the park then!" Sophie said.

"OK. OK. Fine!" I said. "Only because I want to meet your brothers band mates."

I took my phone and left with Sophie.

I saw James and other 3 boys around him.

"Jems!" I said running to him giving him a friendly hug. It caught him by suprise.

"You scared me, Spring!" James said panting out his words.

I slightly laughed.

"Hi Sophie." James said giving her a hug.

"Girls, these are my mates Tristan, Connor and Brad."

"Guys, this is my sister Sophie. Who you know already and this is her friend Spring."

The beautiful sight named Brad smiled at me. I smiled back. He had bouncy brown locks. His chocolate-like eyes were so adorable. Brads smile is as bright as the sun.

"Named after a season? Aye?" Brad asked.

"Yeah." I said with a smile plastered onto my face.

"Its very lovely to meet you, Spring." Tristan said giving me a hug.

"Back at you. I love your music! My favorite song is Cheater. You guys looked like you had so much fun." I said.

"We sure did!" Connor said laughing.
Everyone else joined.

"Nandos, anyone?" James suggested.

"Yeah!" We all shouted.

We all went to James's car. I sat next to Brad and Sophie.

Brads P.O.V

Spring was gorgeous. I enjoyed the way how the wind took control of her hair. Her skin was flawless. Her smile was as bright as the sun that people has to wear 2 pairs of sunglasses every time she smiled. I know, I'm very bad at making jokes. Her ocean blue eyes suited her very well. Spring smelt like strawberries.

We arrived at nandos. I sat next to James.

I stared at Spring observing her very closely. But not to close for anybody to suspect anything.

"Earth to Brad!" Sophie said waving her hand in my face.

"Oh erm..." I said.

"Well... what do you want to order?" The waitress said.

"A smoothie would be lovely." I said.

The waitress went off.

"What were you thinking about?" Spring said taking her beanie off brushing her hair back then putting it back on.

"You know, the usual. Music."

She giggled.

"Here ya go!" Said the waitress giving us our Smoothies and salad, that I expect was for James.

I thanked her and began to drink my smoothie.

"Anyone heard of the TV series, Empire?" Spring asked.

"I have! Brad, remember when we tried to rap like Hakeem? I was better." Connor said.

"Well played Con. Well played." I said.

"My favorite character is Hakeem and Cookie also Luscious." Spring said.

"She had a crush on Hakeem ever since season 1 the 1st episode came out." Sophie said laughing.

"Shut up!"

"Really want to stay healthy? Don't ya?" I asked referring to James.

"Yes, Brad. Yes I do."

We all finished out drinks and salad.

---

Made another fanfic!

VOTE AND COMMENT!

SORRY IF THIS SUCKS!

-Samantha