◆12◆

A/N: Zooey Deschanel was never Brads Girlfriend. But I'm gonna pretend that they were dating, but broke up.

Zooey Deschanel's P.O.V

I saw Brad and some girl right outside McDonald's.

They were laughing and smiling.

How rude.

I admit.

I am kind of jealous.

They came in hand in hand.

They sat down.

I decided to pretend to be a waitress.

I put on the white thing waitresses wear and went to there table with a notepad and pencil.

"Hello! Welcome to McDonalds! May I take your order?"

"Burgers and fries would be nice. You sound like Zo-" Brad paused and looked up.

I smirked at him.

The girl looked confused.

Brad looked slightly mad.

"I would like-"

I cut off the girl.

"Shush. Princess."

"Don't call me Princess!" The girl turned red with anger.

"If I were you, I wouldn't call her princess." Brad warned.

"And why not... babe?"

"Leave us alone. Don't ever come near me or my girlfriend ever again."

Brad got up and dragged the girl away to an awesome car and drove off.

Springs P.O.V

I know that was Zooey Deschanel.
I'm not a fan of her.

"Brad?" I questioned.

"Why did she call , Babe?"

"No reason."

"Tell me!"

"No, Spring please."

"Our relationship is going to be build upon lies now?" I asked.

"Ill tell you when im ready."

I nod my head.

"Nandos?" I asked.

Brad nodded.

We drove to nandos. It wasn't far.

We got out and took our seats.

Brad looked a bit down and gloomy.

"Brad, tell me what going on! Is it about me? Can you not handle it?
Do you think this will not work out between us?" I questioned.

"Spring, it's just- I hangout with the wrong crowd. You know, apart from The boys, Sophie and you. I used to be a sick guy. I was horrible. Zooey always used me, she would always put drugs in my drink. Zooey used me for my fame. I was wasted because of her. I hated her. One time she almost killed me. She put something in my drink. Tristan saved my life. She was a bad influence. We was dating for a year. She messed it up. She almost messed up my entire life."

"Brad, I'm so sorry. When I was 14, I was addicted to drugs. I was awfully to young. Id steal drugs. Id waste myself. I had to go to the hospital, I throw parties. I was bad. Id smoke. Sometimes, I don't even in know if I can even put a cigarette down. But, now I could."

I cried.

My mascara began to drip.

Brad comforted me.

"Its OK. I'm not mad at you, Spring. I love you." Brad whispered into my ear.

Before somebody could come to our table and get out order, we left and drove home.