Johnny

"On your left!" Charles shouted after she noticed that James and Ciel had fallen a bit back from where she was running. "Hurry up, I can't loose her trail!" The teen sighed, pausing a moment for the boys to catch up. "I'm not going to let you get hurt again, (name)....not again."

(◕︵◕) (◕︵◕)

"Why?" You asked simply, looking at Rosaline who was primping her hair.

"Why what, sugar?" The brunette responded, running her slender fingers through her hair with care. You had to admit, she was gorgeous, a real vintage beauty. Her chocolate locks were curled under about her shoulders, flawless porcelain skin, slender face with large, green eyes and a perfect cupid's bow on her lips; petite frame with even proportions all tucked cutely away in an authentic 1950's dress. From her speech, she seemed to have been from that time as well, and was fairly nice- minus the plotting to slowly kill you, but other than that I mean.

"Why are you wanting me to miss my performance?" You had a feeling it was the reason behind all of this- and not just because she told you that earlier.

"Because honey, my chance with my Romeo was ruined, so yours will be too!" Rosaline let out a chuckle, turning around in her chair to face you. "I saw the way that you and your Romeo got along so well, and it made me downright frosted. So when that James boy said something about the two of y'all sweetcheeks playing back-seat Bingo, I simply couldn't stand for it." You almost forgot that she was speaking about attempted murder, her voice was so silky and sweet, the pearly smile on her face even more so.

"Oh, well, what happened to your Romeo?" More info, the better; you thought.

"Nothin', nothin' at all, sweetcheeks," Rosaline sighed, looking downtrodden as she continued. "It was I that bit the dust,"

"How'd you die?"

chilD DON'T YOU KNOW NOT TO ASK A WOMAN HOW SHE DIED?

"It was an accident, I swear!" She cried out, louder than she meant to you assumed. "Danny had Jacketed me, had months before. I was the luckiest girl in Weston, he was a real classy chassis, best lookin' in the whole Senior class. Smart too." She began to recount her tale of woe.

Rosaline, as youthful and bright as ever, smiled warmly at Danny, her hand hooked in his elbow. His dark brown hair was done Jelly Roll-style, light blue eyes shone down on her with pride to call her his gal. He was strong, it showing through easily through his leather Greaser jacket and white wife-beater. They were the most popular couple in Weston, known by even the nerds. They were even in the school play- as square as it was- they were going to play Romeo and Juliet, it was perfect.

Until Rosaline heard wind of Johnny playing back-seat Bingo with Sarah. Sarah was a pepper-shaker, complete with the short skirts and pompoms, the whore was stacked too, something that Rosaline was ashamed to say she lacked. Her threads were prettier, and more expensive. Sarah's hair was a shiny golden, and her eyes were the brightest azure in Weston. The whore.

"You shuckster!" Rosaline shouted, stabbing her finger into the build chest of Danny. "You're worst than those damn Reds! Worse than any damn Commie!"

"You better watch it, seems you're losin' your jets," Growled Danny, his anger slowly getting the best of him. "You know damn well there ain't nothin' I hate more than those bastard Reds."

"I don't care! You're a liar, a cheat!" Barked Rosaline, her fury blinding her from the anger clear on her beau's face. "G'head, you know I'm cruisin' for a bruisin', g'head, give me a knuckle sandwich!" She dared, stabbing him again with her finger. "I dare you, you ain't man enough t-" A shriek and the heavy crack of bone snapping cut off her words, blood springing to her cheekbone as Danny lowered his hand.

"I warned ya, bitch." Danny growled, heaving in rage.

Rosaline's jealousy and bitterness sent the pain packing, and she dared him again. "You call that a punch, ya sissy!"

The last thing she saw was the blur of a fist coming her way.

"Next thing I knew, I woke up backstage and I haven't seen my Danny since." Rosaline sighed, lowering her cheek to her upturned palm. "I didn't mean to make him so mad, I was just really upset..."

"From what I saw, you had a right to be that mad!" You near shouted, suddenly forgetting that you were tied up by a psycho ghost-thing. "He cheated on you, he shouldn't have cheated on you with that skank!"

Rosaline looked over to you and let out a wail of sadness. "But obviously he wasn't interested enough in me, so he moved onto another girl..."

"Then don't you think you have the same rights as him?" You asked, and if you hadn't been tied up, you would've raised your hands in a "well?" manner. "He moved on, you should too, don't ya think?"

"I need my Romeo, I can't move on without my Romeo!" Rosaline wailed, flailing her arms about the air before collapsing onto her chair in a slump.

Oh, she's meaning moving on. You thought with a gasp. I was talking about getting a different man...WAIT A GLOPPER FLAGGIN MOMENT