The Way Home

• Dedicated to My doggie, Sissy. :3

   You looked at the sleeping boy as your fingers glided across the keys with a mind of their own. His chest rose softly, making the frills on his dress shirt move slightly. A smile graced your face as you looked away and focused on your story.

The small boy ran frantically through the not-so-busy streets of town, his clothes making him stand out like a sore thumb.

      "Sebastian!" He cried, "This isn't funny! I order you to come here now!" He looked to the skies, down dark allies, up to rooftops any where he would envision his much needed crow- yet to no avail. His breath ran out, his chest heaving as he attempted to call for his demon once more as he rested his delicate hand on his small knees.

     "Are you okay?"A feminine voice asked him, yet from his angle all he could see where the tips of her black flats and a bit ofher (f/c) knee length skirt that flowed over her legs.

     "(Y/N)!" Lilly yelled once more pulling you from your writing.

     "S-Sorry, Lilly," You stutter.

     "We're on your street, Sweetie" She smiled and turned on to Dai Lane - AKA your street. She stuck her head out the window, having put the bus on brake for the moment. "WILLIAMPUT ON SOME FUCKING PANTS! NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR JUNK!"

"ITS A FREE COUNTRY, WOMAN!"

"IT'S FALL YOU IDIOTWHY ARE YOU IN A SPEEDO ANYWAY?"

"BECAUSE I CAN PULL IT OFF!"

"STOP PELVIC THRUSTING, WILLIAM!"

     It seems they're at it again, You think typing away. Living at the end of the street had advantages.

"YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT, LILLITH!"

"WHY ON GODS GREEN EARTH WOULD I LOVE THAT WILLIAM?"

"BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME!"

       Dear  me , he's hitting on her again..... You sigh and save the story; sliding it into your book bag. You looked back to the sleeping boy, taking in how delicate he looked. His small hands had moved up to his head a pillow, porcelain skin shining even more in the sun light as his eye hue was still a mystery- though you had a rather good idea of what it could be. The ribbons and frills of his variously shaded blue outfit seemed to have been matched to his navy hair perfectly as bits of the seemingly soft locks fell I his face. Having always been a curious one, you confirmed your suspicions by leaning on one bare knee and brushing away a bit of his hair off his left eyes you sat back n the floor and smiled.

"Yep, its soft," You whispered

"IN YOUR DREAMSSICKO!"

"I'M COUNTING ON IT!"

"EW!" With that, Lilly finally continued her drive down your street. "I swear, every time we drive by, Spears is out there in some sort of ew clothes,"

"Oh well, sometimes you just have to deal with the crazies," you say standing up and slinging your satchel over your shoulder before hiding onto the seat as Lilly came to a stop.

"Can't I just use a bit of gun powder? A little lead?" Lilly chuckled as you picked up the sleeping boy and began walking off the bus.

"If only, but that's murder and is frowned upon in most societies," you jumped off the bus (quite gracefully, might I add) and began skipping toward your house, the sound of Lilly's laughter echoing behind you.

Okay, so, thesechaptersare only goingtoincludewhatthetitlesaysso.. sowwy! IUPDATEDTHOUGH!