Chapter 5

"Say you're sorry that face of an angel Comes out just when you need it"
        - White Horse by Taylor Swift

************===********
Rachel paced back and forth at the boy in front of her. "I can't believe you did that!" She yells. "I'm sorry, but you needed to!" He yells back. "Seriously, you know how hard it is to control, and yet you made me!" She shouted. She couldn't believe he did it. He promised her. "I.. I'm sorry, Rach, I thought you needed to learn." He said. She looked over at him for the first time since it happened. "Rachel, I'm so sorry." He begged. His eyes pleading with mine. "Please forgive me.". She sat down on the bed next to him. "Sora, I'm sorry I was stupid. I shouldn't have exploded like that. You were trying to do what you thought was right." She said. "You forgive me then?" He asked a small smile forming. She nodded with a smile. She watched as his smile turned into a huge goofy grin. "You better be glad I like you." She laughed. "Whatever you say, Princess." He smiled.

...........

Kate bit her lip nervously. "Well, Rachel, he...... Um...." Kate couldn't meet Rachel's gaze. "He didn't make it." She said quickly. Rachel froze. "What... How... What do you mean?" She asked quickly to startled to think. "She mean he's either in the Enchanted forest or dead." Hook replied.
......

Rachel looked at them, "Or what if he's not himself?". "Rachel, don't even think about it!" Kate said sternly. Rachel smiled. "I need to do something bad." She laughed. "And I need a something to do it to.". "I've got the perfect person." Hook smirked.
 About ten minutes later they're under the hospital at the place where Rachel was kept. "Her name's Zelena and she's Regina's sister." Robin explained. "She's powerless, but she is pregnant so please avoid the baby.". "Why do you care about the baby, Robin?" Rachel asked as she pulled her hair into a ponytail. "Because it's my baby." Robin stated. "Oh." She said. "I'll avoid there for sure, Rob.". Rachel started to open the door then stopped. "Oh and stay out here, please." She said. "I'm against this, but I'm going with you." Kate said, there was no room for argument about it. "Me too, Tiger, I've watched you do this before." Hook said and moved beside her. "Robin stay here with Roland." Rachel ordered. She opened the door and walked in. She froze Kate and Hook in place once they got in.  "Hello, Auntie Zelena." Rachel said with a bone chilling smile. "I'm Rachel your niece. And see I'm going to do something that I have to." Rachel moved closer to Zelena. "What are you going to do then?" She asked. "I'm going to let myself slip." Rachel said plunging her hand into Zelena's chest. She pulled it out. A look of pure evil crossed her face. She could feel the dark magic, and she could almost see his smirk in her head. "What are you doing!" Zelena cried. "Don't worry I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to help you." She smiled. Rachel squeezed Zelena's heart a little causing the red head to gasp. Rachel let go of the grip and smiled."It's hurts doesn't." She laughed. A look of innocence past her face, "I need you to know I'm only doing this to make someone appear.". Zelena nodded. "I'm going to hurt someone I love by doing this, and I have this to make sure you let me." Rachel explained. She put her hand on Zelena's stomach. She whispered something then took her hand off, and putting the heart back in. Zelena gasped again, "What'd you do to my baby?". Rachel smirked and crossed her arms.  "No one can take your baby now. Not the father. Not my mother. No one it will be your baby. It will love you, and I swear if I hear you've done anything to it. After I've hurt Robin like this I swear I will kill you. Now my mother can't kill you and take the baby." Rachel said. "Oh and you're going out of here." She smiled. Rachel cut her finger on the corner of the bed. She touched her finger to Zelena's. "There's a protect spell to keep anyone from getting in, and it can only be undone by me. So now you can get out of this place.". "Thank you and I hope they appear like you want." Zelena  said touching her belly. "Wait three minutes then get you of here, Auntie Zelena." Rachel said and hugged her. What no one noticed was that Rachel slipped Zelena the key card to get out. "Let's go." She unfroze Kate and Hook. They followed her outside. Robin looked at Rachel questionable. "I'm pretty sure your hair was up and it didn't have red in it at all." Robin said. Rachel pulled it into a ponytail again. "Let's get out of here." She suggested. They agreed and left. "I need to find him." Rachel sighed. "There was activity at Zelena's old farm house like a minute ago. I told Regina I'd check it out." Robin said. Rachel looked at Kate knowing that she remembered the way he worked. "I'll check it for you." Rachel said. It sound as if she was doing something sweet, but who she was going to meet is defiantly not sweet.