Chapter 8

Thank you guys so much for 100 reads I can't believe it. You've made me so happy, and I'm glad to be able to share Rachel Mills with you guys.
Also I love music so if the have any requests for what should be before the chaps PM me or comment.

.....

"I do not care what you say, Mother." Rachel said and slammed the door. She ran and ran until she reached his house. She banged on the door over and over again until he answered. "Rachel." He said taking the crying girl into his arms. "I can't." She sobbed. "Come on." He let go of her and quickly shut the door before hugging her again. "I don't...." She stopped and wiped her face. "I don't love him, Roxas." She cried. "I love you.". He rubbed her back and laugh. She looked up at him. "What is so funny about that?" She demanded. "Your a princess, Rach, your mom wants you to marry a king and you say no. I'm honored truely." He kissed the top of her head. "I love you too, Princess.". "I don't want to go back." She confessed after a minute. "You don't have to, I guess." Roxas laughed. She looked up at him again. "I could read to you if you like. I know you like to be read to." He suggests. "That would be lovely." She smiled. He took her hand, and led her to a large chair. He left her there and went to get a book. He returned and sat in the chair. She sat down in his lap, and laid her head on his shoulder.He began to read. Hes accent thicker then she had ever heard. The story was about a girl named Alice and how she went through a hole to a magic place. After awhile Rachel started to fall asleep. "Come on, Princess let's go for a walk." Roxas suggested. Rachel quickly nodded and got up.

.....

"Don't you walk away from me. I am your mother." Regina said as they went through the Camelot gates. Rachel had just previously ran from her mother to find Kate. As soon as Arthur had left them for a moment she turned to face her mother. "Listen, Mother, I'm not your puppet anymore." She stated. "Rachel!" Kate said from beside her. Kate wasn't facing Regina instead she was looking straight ahead. Rachel not know thought that Kate was yelling at her for what she said. "No, Kate, she deserves it." Rachel said. "No look, Rach." Kate slapped her arm. Rachel turned on her heels to see what Kate was looking at. Her eyes went wide as she saw him. He stood there looking perfect, just staring at right at her. She took off running toward him. He met her halfway. He picked her up slightly as he kissed her. They pulled away after a minute foreheads still touching. "I've missed you so." He whispered. She just smiled, and kissed him again.

£££££

If you read Roxas's part in King Francis' (off Reign) voice I love you forever.
Again thanks for 100 reads. This is kinda a appreciation chapter and it's just cute.
And look at Rachel fighting back to Regina.
~ Izzy out