Chapter 9

"What the heck does she mean she took six weeks of our lives! Like did she even ask?" Kate ranted. They were sitting in Mary Margret's living room. Her and David had gone somewhere with Neal. Rachel shrugged, "I don't know she's the dark one.". She turn glanced at Henry. "What do you think, little bro?" She asked. Henry sat up and stared at her, "Little bro? Are you trying to tell me something?" He almost demanded. Rachel paled. "I... Um..... I'm your older sister. I thought you knew that." She sighed. Henry shot up out of his seat, "What!". "What'd you think I meant when I said Mills?" She asked running a hand through her hair. "I thought we were cousins or something." He shook his head. "Can we get back to the Swan thing because I need to know what happened." Kate cut in. "Sorry continue your little rant." Rachel sighed laying down on the couch and putting her head on Kate's lap. About half way through Kate's rant, a silver bracelet caught Rachel's attention. The words No one breaks the rules etched on it, and Pirate Princess on the other side. She shot up and picked it up off the coffee table. "Where did this come from!" She demanded.

.....

Rachel didn't know how long she'd been on this Godforsaken island, she wanted go of it. She wondered around the lost boys camp. All of them except Pan, of course, were there. "Wait! Where Christian?". "Hey, Mike." She said tapping said boy on shoulder. "Hey, Tiger Lily." He greeted her. Mike was about her age with brown hair, and unlike most of the boys he was her friend. "Where's Christian?" She asked him. He shrugged, "I don't know. He was here a couple minutes ago, Tiger.". Christian was six years old with huge black glasses and very nice. She sighed, "Thanks, Mike.". Rachel gave him a sideways hug, and a weak smile. "Hey, Tiger, I'm sure he'll be okay." Mike reassured kissing the top of her head. "I'm sure." She let out a shaky laugh. She had just entered the woods, when an arm wrapped around her waist and a hand clamped down around her mouth. "Walk straight ahead." A voice said from behind her. She surprisingly did as told. She walk to the edge of the woods. On the other side of the chasm stood Pan talking with Christian. After a few seconds Peter's face twisted into a look of disappointment, and he sent the boy flying over the cliff. I let out a stifled cry, and as soon as I did the person let go of me. I turned around to face him. Felix pulled me into a tight hug, "I'm sorry Tiger Lily, or should I say Rachel, I thought you had the right to know.". He let go of her, and placed something in her hand. "Now go find your dad, and get of this island, Princess." She looked down at her hand to see a sliver bracelet, "Felix, what is this?". "I stole it from him no get off this island." He said. She hugged him, then quickly ran off to find her father's ship.

.....

"It was just laying on the table, Rach, calm down." Kate said. "But Kate look." She showed it to her. "The bracelet. You never take it off." Kate said suddenly getting the shock. Rachel slipped it on, but the minute she did she passed out.

.....

They-Henry, Kate, Regina, and Snow- entered the hospital, and were rushed into one of the rooms by Doctor Whale. Rachel laid on an examining table in front of them. The sight of her almost made Regina cry, after all it was her baby girl no matter what. She looked pale and lifeless, her breathe slowed and shallow. "There's a fifty percent she won't make it." Dr. Whale stated. "It was poison of some kind that she most have come in contact with in the last twenty-four hours." He finished. "I guess I should call her father." Regina muttered grabbing her daughter's hand. "What you know who her dad is?" Kate asked. "I've always known, Miss Anderson, I just don't like to talk about it." Regina answered. "So who is it?" Henry pressed as Regina put her phone to her ear. "Killian Jones, or Captain Hook."

#################

Wow so um.... I don't know what to say except here it is.

Vote/Comment/ Whatever, please.

And thanks for 127 reads!
- Izzy