0.1- hit the crossbar!

During my walk home, my mind was plagued with thoughts of Harry; our conversation playing on a constant loop inside my head. Never did I think I would meet any of the Sidemen–besides Vikk–, let alone be in a video with them. You know what they say, miracles can happen randomly...

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the sight of a door in front of me. I was so preoccupied that I didn't notice I made it home. I unlock the door and head in, not forgetting to lock it behind me. I kick off my shoes and plop down on the couch, placing my almost-gone drink on the side table. Within seconds, my phone is in my hand and Twitter is being clicked on.

At the top of my timeline is a picture of Harry and me smiling at each other from earlier today. Wait a second, my notifications are flooded... I tap on the notification tab, seeing a flood of tweets tagging me on various posts of pictures of Harry and me.

So many of the captions think that Harry and I are dating... It's quite amusing. To be honest, I know I shouldn't check the comments–but, I feel like I need to. I tap on the picture at the top of my timeline, reading the comments below. Okay, half okay and half mean. That's not as bad as I was expecting.

I tap on my account sending out a quick tweet; "I have a boyfriend already :)." Hopefully, that'll help clear up that possible mess. After that ordeal, I close the app and open up Netflix on my TV. The rest of my day is mostly going to consist of watching season 3 of Once Upon A Time and eating popcorn.

Not even halfway through the second episode, my phone dings, indicating that I got a text. I pick up my phone, the notification coming from a familiar name—Harry.

Harry: Hey. I know I said for you to text me first, but I couldn't help myself...

                                                                                                                             Me: hii! it's alright, don't worry haha

Harry: I just wanted to let you know that we're going to be filming the crossbar challenge at around 2 pm tomorrow

                                                                                                          Me: awesome! where are you guys filming at?

Harry: It's at a little football pitch in London

Harry: If you want, I could pick you up tomorrow and drive you there

                                                                         Me: that would be amazing, as long as you don't mind, that is

Harry: Nah, I don't mind

Harry: I did offer anyway haha

                                                                                                            Me: thank you, harry :) i'll see you tomorrow

Harry: Yeah, see you then :)

Well, looks like I'll have to go pick up some new cleats at the mall tomorrow before we start filming. My old ones have become a bit decrepit over the years–I may have used them too much... Being on a soccer team tends to do that to you though.

-

"Geez.. the mall sure is packed today," I mumble under my breath, scanning my eyes around to the masses of people present. While scanning around, my eyes landed on the Adidas shop. Perfect.