{Currently in the re-writing stage}

Hey guys! I'm currently in the process of re-writing this fanfic, as I wrote this when I was a little bit younger. To be honest, I hate the first concept I came up with for this fanfic. I had so much drama, plot twists, dating, new characters, and all that jazz in it. I read it over now that I'm a bit older and I cringed so hard. I would always seem to leave the chapters on cliffhangers, and have drama at the end of each one. Most of the drama made no sense anyway, just like the many people my character liked; Luke, Lachlan, Simon, Harry, and Robbie. Damn, too much?  I seemed to never think about how the fanfic would end and how terrible my writing actually was.              

            I'm hoping that you all will enjoy the new and improved writing of this fanfic that will be starting soon. 

        If you see any chapters that seem to not link up with the others, then they are most likely the new ones. A dead giveaway of these chapters have these in the title; {    }. I will try to update this fanfic way more regularly than I did before and I hope you all enjoy the new and improved, Blue Jumper Baby! 

{EXTRA NOTE}

Hi again, it's me. I was wondering if any of you would maybe like me to write a Brendon Urie fanfic? If you would like me to do that, please put any ideas for it and yes/no in the comments. Thanks! =3

~Shelby ^^