Chapter 3 Sunny Library

Danielle's POV:

Cody talked about how his cousin was the famous Guardian; Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III and how he thinks that he should be the new chief of Berk when Hiccup retires of his duty. I told him how the past two years of my life were spent on practicing my magic and I didn't age since then making me immortal. Cody was older than me; he was 14 while I was 13. Cody told me how I was the princess of Arendelle and how one day I died from an accident. He claims he wasn't there to know how the accident happened or what did happen but all I know about my death is practically nothing. I had woken up with no memories of my life before I died, so I was as lost in the dark as he was.

"I've never been in the real world before, well ever since after the accident happened. I've stayed two years up in the clouds with the moon."

"No wonder why you look like you're glowing. You've been up there so long you glow like the stars."

Is he... flirting?!

I chuckled.

"I guess so. Besides that; I don't really know anything about the real world." I said.

"Well then I know the first thing I'm going to show you for today."

"And what is that Mr. Haddock."

"All around Berk and showing you the world. Please; Mr. Haddock makes me sound old, just call me Cody your highness."

"Then just call me Danielle."  He chuckled and nodded in agreement taking my hand.

"Let me show you how wonderful this world can be with just a few books and while using your eyes, you'll see how amazing it can be to be alive."

I don't need to know it's amazing to be alive.

I nodded.

"You have a very fond way of saying your words... Dragon Boy."

"Thank you... Snowflake." He led me towards a building. When we got inside there were millions and millions of books. I didn't know where to begin. I was so curious! Cody could see the expression on my face and how it lit up when I saw all the books. "So where would you like to start, you choose." he said. I walked around the room and looked at the books when one spotted my eye.  The title of it was 'The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe; Narnia'. I picked it up as I showed Cody the cover of the book. "Narnia eh? you sure like adventure books don't you?" I nodded.

"Well; I figured that since I like adventure I'm sure to like this book." I said as he nodded then sat down on the floor. I was next to him as he started to read. I listened until the sun started to set.

"I think that's enough reading for today
Snowflake." he said looking at me closing the book. I pouted.

"But I want to know what happened to Edmund and Peter!!!" I whined as he chuckled.

"Well we can continue reading tomorrow but as of right now I would like to show you something as beautiful as you." he said and stood up handing his hand down to pick me up.

Why so much flirting? Why do I feel nervous?

I took hold of his hand as he helped me stand up. He put the book on the table and walked out of the library with me.

"So where are you leading me?" I asked.

"To see the sun set. Haven't you seen one before?" he asked as I shook my head in response. "Well you're going to like it." I smiled, he was being very nice and kind towards me and a seeming to be a very good friend to have. We got to the top of a cliff and sat down at the edge of it watching the sun go down. As I watched it was beautiful. I've never seen anything like it, I couldn't stop looking at the sunset since it was too amazing to stop looking. "You know the story of the sun and the moon don't you?" Cody asked I shook my head.

"No." I replied.

"One day the sun fell in love with the moon and there love was so strong with each other they would do anything for each other, so the sun sacrificed itself every night to let the moon breath and every sunrise and sunset they were together for a short amount of time; but it was worth it as long as they both were able to live and breathe."

"Wow.... that's a good story... but why are you telling me this?"

"Because since you're my friend and I'm your protector I would do anything for you; even die. So when I the sun set I let the moon or otherwise you breathe. We can see each other every sunset and rise."  I blushed, I never thought someone like him would care so much about a friend.

"You really do care about your friends don't you Cody?"

"Not only that but my family too. Of course I care; I know how it feels to lose a friend or a family member... I've been through that, I don't want anyone else to suffer the same."

"You really are kind you know that?"

"I've been told that many times Snowflake."

"Well then what's one more time Dragon Boy." We both laughed and I was happy I fell out of that tree. I met my protector and my new best friend.

A/N: I hope this chapter is longer! ._.
Hope you guys like it too!

Vote

Comment

Share

Enjoy!

To be Continued...