\\Chapter Eleven\\

Picture of Victoria above>>>>>

~She new she loved him when home went from being a place to a person~

\\Chapter Eleven\\

"How dare you! You asshole I was nothing but good to you and that's how you repay me? By fucking moving into a house with your mistress! I can't actually believe I fell for a bastard like you!! I freaking hate you."

"Cut the shouting and let me explain." I hear Dylans' frustrated voice yell from the distance.

"I don't care for your explanation. We are over you womanizer. Get your shit together before crawling into a girls heart  cause you can break her real bad, but fortunately for me I am not that weak." The unknown person spoke with much mustered hatred and anger as if she could murder Dylan on the spot.

"Victoria you have to listen first before jumping into conclusions. Just shut your big mouth for a second and hear me out." Dylans' angry voice booms in the whole house.

"Even if I listen, I wont believe a word escaping the mouth of a filthy liar like you. I've had enough with your bullshit, go practice it on other girls not I." The weird voiced woman spits venously while loud footsteps hurrying towards my room are heard. Then the door bursts open and I jump terrified of my bed.

Dylan stands in my doorway breathing heavily and with an alerted look on his face. "Come with me." He commands me harshly and I find myself following him towards the living room without muttering a single word. This should be good.

In the living room or what is left of it, I spot a woman crashing the vases and shouting her lungs out. When she finally spots us she glares at Dylan and throws me a disgusted look. Then she marches towards me and raises her arms in front of my face. I flinch at her movement quickly placing my hands in front of me for protection.

She then claps her hands and laughs. The crazy Victoria woman freaking laughs.

"Well done Dylan, you brought me your mistress to prove me right. Couldn't be more proud of you." Dylan tries to interrupt her but she continues on ranting.

"I know we weren't exactly in a relationship so you had the full right to date any other girl, but you said you loved me. You fucking said you loved me."

"Guess you were lying as always." She laughs bitterly as tears start forming in her eyes. She doesn't spare me a glance as she focuses on a silent Dylan, challenging him to prove her wrong, but when Dylan doesn't respond she smiles sadly to herself and walks towards the front door.

I glance at Dylan seeking a reaction. He remains in his spot as if not believing what was happening. An ache in my chest appears at the familiar scene and I find myself unable to endure watching this much longer.

"Uhh...excuse me?" I say gently but Victoria ignores me still moving towards the door.

"Wait!!" I yell at her as she is crying her eyes out, ready to close the door after her. She turns towards me sadly and tries her best to glare, her tears coming to a stop, but fails miserably.

"I think you misunderstood the whole situation miss." I speak softly afraid to irrigate her and when she seemed like she was actually listening I continued. "If you think their is any kind of attraction between me and Dylan, then you're severely mistaken. See me and him aren't exactly on good terms. We're just business partners."