Pt 13

Bonnie slammed the front door and bolted across the road and kept running to the forest.

Freddy sat in silence,trying to figure out what just happened...and how to react..he was stuck between sadness and lust.just as he laid back down,the phone began ringing,unusual for this time.

He slowly picked the phone up and put it on speaker,laying it beside him as he laid back down."hello?.." "Heey,whachu doin?" "Uhm.." He mumbled,sitting up,looking out the window,towards the forest.

'Go after him!'

"Nothing" he spoke,feeling guilty."wanna do something? I said I felt sick and got the rest of the day off!" Chica giggled.

"Where?" "Ill pick you up,get dressed or whatever,DONT being that little fuck though!" She growled before hanging up.

After a while of laying In silence,he gave up tossing the two ideas around:

To go after bonnie

Or

To with Chica.

It began getting frustrating thus,just went with it and got dressed,waiting for Chica.

Soon enough,Chica began pounding on the door."ready?" "Yeah.." Freddy mumbled,shutting the door as Chica ran down the path,almost stumbling on the dress.

"Since when are you fully dressed?.." "Shut up,chase has been poking around me lately always asking for your number,if you and katy aren't working-" "Im not interested in a part time bar worker and part time hooker.." Freddy groans.

~~~

(At the café)

"You seem really spaced out..ay...ay..OI LISTEN TO ME" Chica yells,making a few people around there table,turn there heads towards her and freddy."fuckin hell women,I'm listening...." "The what did I say?" Chica growled,smirking.

"I don't know,you yelled at me..." "Congratufuckalations,now have you made up your mind?" She mumbles,sitting back as he puts the menu infront of her."I'm not hungry...or anything.."

The two went quite only for a moment before freddy realised Chicas stare."what?" "Do you have a hickey?...move your hand" she says sternly."it's not,iv probably scratched to hard" "bullshit,who bit ya?" She giggles,resting on the table.

"I wouldn't put my face on the table if I were you.." "Fuck you and your stuck up type,ill do what I want" Chica giggled,rubbing her face on the menu."this is why I don't come with you to places...seriously though,people might think you have a problem,Jesus" "FREE COUNTRY,BIATCH" Chica yells,laughing as the waiter puts down the drinks.

"What's wroooong,you mood killer.." "Nothing..." "tell me..tell meee..TELL ME" "nothing,I-...who are you calling" freddy growls,seeing as Chica puts her phone to her ear.

"ChAse,you need some sex or somethin" "Chica,augh!" Freddy growls,grabbing her keys and quickly snatching the phone from her."don't call her" freddy sighs as Chica slowly puts her phone down,not answering chases questions.

"K then..."

"I'll just walk home..bye" freddy mumbled,walking away form the table,ignoring Chica yelling out questions.

~~~

Slowly,freddy closed over the bedroom door and sighed.it was to quite...way to quite.

"Freddy?..."

"Katy..." Freddy growled,opening the door to see katy standing at the front door,holding something behind her back."what do you want..." "I..we need to talk" katy says sadly.

"Don't come up here...stay there...what is it.." "I..I'm pregnant!"

"WHAT?!"