17~ Jealousy?

It was late afternoon when we arrived in Australia, Dan's half asleep next to me and snoring lightly.
"Babe," I whisper, "we're here."
"Hmm?" he moans, straightening up.
"We've arrived." I tell him, pointing out the window. He nods, looking around the almost empty cabin. He gets up and grabs our luggage from the over head lockers. Standing up, I grab my bag and follow him out the crowded, but empty cabin.
"Where to next?" Dan asks me.
"Over here." I smile, looking around the crowded air port.
~ Time Skip. ~
Driving up to our hotel, I get a phone call:
"Hello"
"Hey, um is this Y/n?" the male British voice asks. 
"Yes, why?"
"This is Joe, Joe Sugg. I heard you and Dan were coming to Australia." He explains.
"Oh, okay, where are you? maybe we could catch up?" I ask him.
"We're at Crown." He says.
"We're?" I ask him.
"Yes, me and Caspar." He says with pride in his voice.
"Okay, well we're just heading to our hotel now." I tell him.
"Okay, around five? We could meet up?" He asks.
"Okay, I'll see you soon, Bye." I tell him. He says goodbye just as we hangup.
"Who was that?" Dan asks, shifting his gaze.
"It was Joe, he wanted to know if we wanted to join him and Caspar later tonight." I tell him. He nods as we pull up into our hotel.
"Thanks." I tell the diver and jump out.
~ Time Skip To later tonight ~
I jump out of the shower and into my clothes. I'm wearing: a cream colored t-shirt, ripped shorts, silver sandals , a feather neck lace, multiple bangles, sun glasses and a turquoise bag. For make up, I just went nude.
Waiting outside, I see Dan wearing: a black tee, blue jeans and black converse. He looks up from his phone, staring at me with awe.
"What did I do to derisive you?" He asks, cupping my face with his hands.
"Let's go, shall we?" I ask, smirking. He nods, grabbing my hand and walking out the door.
Lucky it was a short walk, because it was getting quite hot. Stepping into the cool restaurant, the first thing I noticed was two boys in the corner with four beers.
"Hey boys!" I smile, taking a seat next to Joe.
"Hello." They both said in sink. Joe was wearing: a grey tank, (that really showed his mussels, just saying) brown shorts, blue converse and had a black watch. while Caspar was wearing: a white patterned tank, blue jean shorts and thongs (flip-flops). I could feel their eyes on me as I smiled at them.
"Y/n, it's been a while. How are you?" Caspar asks, looking straight at my lips.
"It's been good, you?" I ask him, trying to make things not awkward.
"Yeah, we're hear for our new film, 'Joe and Caspar Hit The Road'" He smirks.
"Film? Getting a bit up there eh?" I ask them, nudging Joe in the shoulder. They grin and start telling me things about the film. While we were talking, I didn't notice Dan giving them a glare. 
~After the meal~
"It was really nice hanging out." I tell the two boys.
"It was, we should catch up more often." Joe smiles, eyeing me.
"It was so nice, but we've got to be up early tomorrow, so we better be heading off." Caspar says, hugging me. Joe does the same. We part ways and head back to our hotel.
"That was fun." I smile, looking over at Dan, who's glaring at me.
"What?" I giggle.
"Joe got a little to close to you." He mumbles.
"Really?" I laugh, "You jealous?"
"WHAT? NO!" He half yells, stopping in his tracks. I giggle facing him.
"Don't be Jealous, babe." I smirk, holding his shoulders and inching my lips closer to his.
"I wasn't." He smirks, putting his arms around my waist.
"Sure." I giggle, pushing my lips over his.

~ What a fairy Tale..

_______________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys, yes I have some explaining to do. Yes I haven't updated in two months. Don't kill me. I have had writers block, and been busy. and yes I did meet Joe and Caspar, that's why I put that in. (And my friend gave me that idea.) I'm sorry for being late. and from now on, I can't promise every week an update. I'm writing off of here, it's only gonna be the reader, Dan, Joe and Caspar. No one else.

If you have any ideas for this book, feel free to leave a comment!

~ Diamond <3