The Lady: Part. 18

This should be Kade's episode, his point of view, his perspective.

But unfortunately, as he's currently incapacitated, this episode is coming from me, Tanya.

......

The male paramedic won't listen to me and he's insisting that Kade go in the ambulance.

This lady means well, but she's beginning to piss me off, "Please, stop touching me," I say, when she once more puts her arm on my shoulder.

She reacts with a gentle anger, "I'm only trying to help here. Look, young lady, it's in his best interests to go into the ambulance," she says.

"No it's not - it's so not - you don't know what I know!" I shout, as a crowd of onlookers begins to gather.

Kade remains dazed, strapped to the gurney, unable to talk as an oxygen mask is looped over his mouth. I keep glancing over my shoulder and down at my cell - for Kelly and Troy, where are they?

I so need their help right now.

The female paramedic wheels the gurney toward the open end of the ambulance.

I dash in front of it, blocking the way in.

The big paramedic is real pissed, "Look, now you're not only putting this young man's life in danger, but by preventing us from doing our job, you're breaking the law. Move aside, now!" He asserts.

"I'm preventing you from carrying out a surgical sex change on my husband, and you know that!" I shout, real loud so as many people as possible hear me.

I note people glance at each other, and smile, like they're acknowledging that I'm a crazy.

The big paramedic shakes his head, leaves the back of the gurney and lifts me up as though I were a feather.

He's huge, and I feel totally at his mercy while in his grip, "OK. Let me down," I say, a conciliatory tone to my voice.

Troy, Kelly, don't let me down.

The gurney begins to rise on the automatic platform. When I make a dash to prevent it rising further, the big man grabs me and throws me back so forcefully that I fly into the road, narrowly missing a black cab.

I hear a collective gasp from the crowd, as the cab slams the breaks and the cabbie hits his horn and shouts out the window, "Oy, big man, take it easy, she's only a tiny thing - you could've killed her!"

While I'm picking myself up, I'm aware of a slight commotion as people in the crowd admonish the paramedic for manhandling me.

But their defense of me is cold comfort - they've got Kade in the ambulance.

The female paramedic smiles at me as she locks the door, tight!

Troy and Kelly, DID let me down. They've let Kade down, as well.

......

I run to the front of the ambulance, it's been driven by the female, which means the big brute is out back, with Kade. Doing what? Who knows.

Determinedly, I fix her with my stare, I won't move. She'll have to mow me down, in front of a considerable audience, if she wants to move forward.

As I continue to stare, I'm hit with a bolt of recognition!

This female paramedic, sitting in this driving seat, is the girl we saw on TV, making her fake plea. She's the mystery girl from the pub, the one who spoke dirty with Kade, the one who tried to seduce him. The one who claims to be pregnant with his child.