Allison Wilson

Allison's POV

I've just moved into this new apartment in New York and I don't really know anyone here. So I decided I would introduce myself to my new neighbours. I'm sure this will go great

I walked out the front door and turned left. There was a flat there so I headed towards it. I knocked on the door and a woman in what look likes her early forties opened the door. I told her I had just moved in down the corridor and she invited me in for coffee.

We made small talk for a bit before she suggested she gets her son to introduce himself. She called out the name Percy and a tall, black haired boy with sea green eyes came through a door with a blonde haired girl with the most piercing grey eyes leaning on him.

He introduced himself and told me the girl leaning on him was his girlfriend Annabeth. She also introduced herself and shook my hand. It was a firm yet almost gentle handshake. It sent shivers down my spine. They were cute together I must admit.

Just as I was about to leave to finish unpacking my things. A man walked though the front door. Sally called out to him saying she was in the living room. I introduced myself and said I had just moved in next door. He told me he was Sally's husband Paul and that it was a pleasure to meet me.

So instead of going home to unpack I stayed for dinner which was fun. That sounds sarcastic I didn't mean it that way it actually was a lot of fun. They're an interesting family the Jacksons but boy can they cook.

I swear their son Percy who made dinner with Annabeth must be a god or something in the kitchen. They made the most amazing pizzas and I was stuffed by the end of it because of all the pizza I ate.

I finally did leave around 9:30pm and went back home. The next week they invited me over for dinner again and this time a few of Percy and Annabeth's friends were there. From what I can remember I think their names were Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel and Louis no his name was Leo. My bad.

They were all lovely and Sally made the most delicious cookies I've ever had. Except they were blue. Didn't alter the taste though. They were still great.

Now I have dinner at their's at least once a month and it's always an occasion I enjoy.

AN: Yo sorry this took so long I've had literally no ideas. My mind just blanked. However if anyone reading this likes Dan and Phil I'm making a fanfiction of those two but I think I'm gonna write the entire thing and then realise it so people don't have to deal with slow update I've already written around 24 parts to it so yeah I'll let you know when that goes up.

ALSO IF ANYONE HAS ANY PJO/HOO ONESHOT IDEAS FOR MORTALS MEET DEMIGODS PLEASE TELL ME I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE!