Harry Turner

Hazel's POV

I really don't see the point in putting us demigods into high school. I mean I guess I'm here because I didn't really spend that much time at a school before I died but for the others the ones older than me there's no point to it.

I'll just suck it up though. How bad can high school really be. Right? I mean I've heard stories of people being bullied and things like that but it can't be that bad.

I was wrong high school really is that bad. This place is horrible. The students are all pretty rude and way too much PDA. I am a child. I don't need this. Someone please help me.

I also keep being hit on by this a**hole. I don't think I'm meant to say that word. Oops. His name is Henry I think. No it's Harry. Harry Turner. He seems to think he can get any girl he wants just by looking at them. That is not how it works.

Anyways today was particularly bad. A lot worse then he usually is. I was taking a book out of my locker and and he tried to kiss me. I obviously avoided him but it was horrible. He can't just do that. I don't think I like the way the world is now.

It's a few weeks later now and he's still trying. He grabs me by the arm and attempts to kiss me whispering what he thinks is seductive words into my ear. Well first things first they're not seductive whatsoever.

He really needs to learn that I'm not interested. I've tried telling him I have a boyfriend but he doesn't believe me. I really wish Frank came to this school. Then I wouldn't feel so vulnerable. I mean I can kick butt by myself but I could use the extra support if I'm being honest.

I miss Frank a lot while I'm here. He goes to a different mortal school but I wish he came to mine. It would be so much more fun and although we'd be in different grades I would get to see him at lunch and in between classes and such.

He would also be able to teach me more about all this modern day technology. A lot of it I don't understand and previously wasn't safe to use when you're a demigod but now Leo has created a kind of shield type thing built into the devices and we can use them.

Frank usually calls me at lunch and sometimes texts me during classes. I still don't understand fully how to work a touch screen phone but I'm getting there. According to him I'm making fast progress.

Harry's approaching me again now and I just want him to understand I'm not interested. He just doesn't understand it though. It's not rocket science it's picking up on obvious signs and me bluntly saying so to his face.

After he was finished harassing me I called Frank telling him the events that had just occurred. He told me he would be there at the end of the day to set things straight {set things gay}. I was a little panic stricken by his words but I'm sure it would be okay.

So the end of the day was soon approaching and Harry has not tried to harass me again which I'm ever so grateful for. A walked out of my last class that day and Harry tried to walk over to me but I dodged him like he was a bullet.

I walked out through the front entrance and low and below Frank was waiting at the bottom of the stairs. Looking awkward as useful. Like he was too small for his body. I ran into his arms and he picked me up and twirled me. I kissed his cheek and he blushed. He's such a cutie sometimes.

However Harry and followed me outside and had watched me ran into this guy that he didn't know arms. I turned and looked at him. He looked at me like I'd broke his heart which for the record I hadn't. I just didn't want to cheat on Frank with a f**kboy. Again I probably shouldn't say that but I really can't help myself.

I kissed Frank on the cheek again and we walked on into the parking lot where a white van from camp was parked with a few of my friend inside. We drove off into the sunset and... wait backtrack no we just drove to camp.

AN: This is the longest one shot I've written so far. Wow. Hope this wasn't too crappy. I know in the last chapter I said I didn't have any ideas but I started thinking afterwards and came up with two ideas so the second one should be up in a few weeks. June at the absolute latest. Although with all these updates I probably won't write anymore for a bit on this story. Nothing's set in stone though and I'll probably update more over summer. Again thanks for reading. You can vote and comment if you want. I really appreciate it.