Bella Haynae

{i wrote this like three years ago but i swear they get kinda better like a few more in}

Bella's POV

Heeeeyyyyy. I'm Bella Haynae. I am like totally like queen of like St apples high school. I have long blonde hair and blue eyes. I have like this like perfect like hourglass like figure. I am so hot and all the boys wanna date me. All the girls want to be me.

But I don't want any of them other boys I want Percy Jackson. He's like this totally hot guy. He's got these sea green eyes you could just melt into and his wind blown messy black hair. He's also got this amazing body. Lots of muscles. This like lean swimmer's body. He's the hottest guy in the school and he's gonna be mine.

He turns down all the other girls saying he has a girlfriend but really he just says that as a ploy because he wants me. I don't know though if he's afraid that I'll say no if he asks me out or not because it's been like a month and he hasn't asked me out yet. Anyways I'm really like tired of waiting for him to ask me out so I'm gonna ask him out at the end of the day.

I wore my most revealing clothes that day and winked and smiled at him all day. Every time I looked at him he turned away probably because he was blushing. My lessons took forever that day but finally the end of the day came and I went to ask him out.

I started to walk towards him. He was looking the other way at a van pulling up. It had the words *Dephi strawberries* written on it. Finally the school decided to get proper food. I kept walking towards him. The van stopped. Percy ran over to it. This girl got out the van. She had blonde princess curls and stormy grey eyes. She was tan and had a perfect figure. I hate to admit it but she was competition.

Percy kissed the blonde. I stared at him and the girl having a perfect kiss. A kiss I had always wanted. That girl was stealing my man and I wasn't going to stand for it. I walked up it the girl and slapped her across the face.

"Percy. Why would you date her when you can have this?" I moaned while gesturing to myself.
"Because I don't like you. I love Annabeth and only Annabeth.". He kissed her again.
"Hey Seaweed Brain,Wise girl. Come on we gotta go Ch...Mr Bruner wants to see you." I voice yelled from the van.

I guess me and Percy weren't meant to be. Then again I was only gonna have him for one night. Do it with him and move on to another guy. I'm so sexy. I'll have a new guy by tomorrow.

Authors note: So what did you guys think. This is my first chapter please give me some advice on how to make my one-shots better. Please comment and vote. It really means a lot to me. I know these stories are really over written but I love them. Thanks for reading.