chapter 2

Damon's POV

After Amanda left I flipped out I trashed the whole room thinking about how I missed my daughter being born and all the others things like changing her, feeding her and playing with her. I don't even know what Amanda named her or what she looks like.

Screw all this humanity stuff I closed my eye's and flipped the swith and it feels good to be back
I decided to do what Damon Salvatore does best and that's killing people. I went to the next town over and had a killing spree it felt good chasing after innocent people I was doing what I was turned into and I loved it.

As i was walking through this town looking for my next meal I seen this girl waiting for the bus. Bingo just found a snack as I slowly walked up to her I heard a baby cry and that made me stop dead in my tracks.
I watched her as she pulled out her son from the stroller and started rocking him at that moment Amanda and my daughter Popped  into my head. No matter how hard I tried to keep my humanity off I couldn't.

I went back home and changed and started to watch the news about Andie's death. Stefan took it to far killing Andie I looked up and seen Elena  standing by the door way

"Just can't stay away, can you. " I tell her as I was taking down all the leads.

"You've been dodging my calls." I have been every time she called I didn't Answer. I had other things on my mind.

"Yeah, well I've been busy dealing with my daughter's mother coming to town. And let's not forget about the death of my friend Andie." She looked at me stunned when I  mentioned Andie.

"Why dident you tell me? "  She asked me while she approached me. How can I tell her that the guy she loves killed Andie.

"Happy birthday, Elena. Stefan just killed Andie. Cake?" I told her sarcastically. She gave me a sympathetic look.

" He called me, Damon." What did I hear her right.

"What?" I shouted. I could not believe it.

"Stefan called me last night." I can tell she had hope

"Well, what did he say?" I wanted to hear what he told her.

"He dident say anything, but it  was him.  I asked Sheriff Forbes if she would  trace the calls origin. It came from Tennessee." I walled over to her with all the leads in my hand.

"Where's he's binge drinking on the country folks we went through, this Elena. Stefan and Amanda are gone. I don't mean geographically."  No matter how much it hurt me I had to let my family go.

"If he was gone, he wouldn't have called."  I went to the fire place and started burning the pieces of paper.

Amanda's POV

Hearing Damon  say he didn't kiss Elena brought me a little bit of joy. But then hearing my best friend, sidekick, my twin was the one to kiss him that hurt me.  I couldn't look at Elena without wanting to kill her.

I went back to the hotel, packed my things and left I couldn't stay here for another night knowing Damon he would track me down and demand where are daughter is.

"Excuse me." I  looked and seen I bumped into an  older lady she looks like she's in her mid 30's." I suggest you stop day dreaming and pay attention to where your walking." She puts her finger in my face. Who the hell does this bitch think she is.

My vains started coming out from under my eyes and my fangs came out causing her to run and scream. I do love it when they run Omg  I've been around Klaus and Stefan to long.

I ran and grabbed her and sank my fangs into her neck drinking her blood after I was done i dropped her lifeless body on the floor. My phone started to vibrant I placed my hand into my pocket and pulled out my phone I seen I had two unread messages.