chapter 18

Damon pov

Talk about a bad week first Amanda and Klaus admit that they're together and I lost it. I attacked Klaus and we started fighting it took a few people to break it up. The way Amanda looked at us she was clearly not happy with us but what the hell does she expect she is with that hybrid dick. And then there is Ric who everyone is concerned about him killing and being possessed.I have been staying at Rics just to keep an eye on him which sucks cause im away from my daughter and that hybrid Dick is with her and Amanda.

Stefan came over early in the morning cause we were gonna make as many stakes as possible with Wickery Bridge sign. We had everything laid out and ready to saw the sign up when I saw Stefan looking out the window.

"Amanda is here, did you know she was coming over Damon?" I nodded yeah. I could hear Amanda walking up the stairs. I went to the front door and waited for her to knock when she knocked I opened it and stepped into the hallway

"Morning." she had Miranda with her "Im surprised your watchdog let you out of his sight." I got Miranda from her arms and gave her a kiss on the cheek

"Very funny, hows Ric doing?" Amanda tried to walk past me but I pushed her back a little

"Hes doing good." Miranda kept trying to pull my hair." you're getting so big, are you being a good girl for momma?"

"Yeah but this morning she didn't want to eat her breakfast." Amanda tells me. Miranda starts laughing causing Amanda and I to laugh." when can I see him Damon? "

"Soon. " I kept on playing with Miranda. " I just don't want nothing to happen to you like last time."

" you said Ric was fine ." she crossed her arms. " so did Ric sleep good last night? "

"He is he doing good and he slept like a baby didn't wake up having dreams of killing the Council members." Amanda looked at me suspiciously. "Amanda I really need to get back inside." Amanda got Miranda from my arms.

"Yeah I guess we'll see you later." I gave Miranda a kiss on the cheek and gave Amanda a hug and a kiss on the forehead. I watched her and Miranda walk down the hallway and trun the corner before I went back inside. Ric and stefan looked at me as I walked over to them they were standing by a saw and the Wickery Bridge sign. I can tell Amanda was mad at me but im doing it for her own good. I almost killed Ric when I found out he attacked her but Stefan was the one to Calm me down he told me it wasn't Ric it was his split personality. if that happened again I would kill Ric and I dont wanna do that so I think its better if Amanda and Miranda stay away right now.

"Walking down the stairs... and out the front door.... now her and Miranda are gone. " Ric turns on the saw and began to saw the sign in pieces.

After Ric was done cutting the sign we began to make 12 stakes that can kill an original and let me tell you it is hard to whittle its not as easy as it looks. I know Amanda is gonna be mad at me for killing her pet and his family but she will get over it eventually

" this needs to have a sharper point." Stefan tells me knocking me out of my thoughts

"I got it." I know Stefan doesn't understand the position I put myself in.

"We finally have our own stakes to kill an original. Im not gonna miss because you can't whittle." Stefan is really pissing me off

"I said I got it. Stop micromanaging." I began to sharpen the point of the steak when I saw Ric putting on his jacket.

"Looks like you got this under control, im gonna call the sheriff" Stefan and I looked at him and he looked a little nervous." I want to turn myself in." Ric has completely lost his damn mind. He has been fine for a week it looks like Bonnies little little magic potion the on she has him drinking is working.