ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 2: Dwight Blake Johnson

"ßlake!"

  "Blake!"

  "Blake!"

  The crowd was screaming their heads off. Jackson at my side, as The Triner's were closing us in.

  I took in a deep breath and aimed at the goal. The time was closing us in too, 2 minutes till the game was on The Triner's side.

  I aimed at the goal to make a 1:2 as soon as I reached, and before any of our opponenets could have stopped me, I kicked the ball.

  The ball went flying towards the target and the crowd grew silent. Just as everyone would have expected, the ball should have ended in the net but before that the goal-keeper's finger tips touched and it hit the upper steel bar instead.

  A gasp grew within the crowd and as usual everyone had their eyes glued to the ball. As if the time had slowed down, the cheerleaders lowered their pom-poms. Particularly every single person had their hearts stopped and waiting for the goal to take place as the clock ticked by.

  I smirked.

Things are under control, when Blake is on roll...

  The ball left the bar and before the keeper could have played out his clever plan, it went straight in and hit the goal net.

  The whistle was blown before The Triner's could have recovered, ending the game on The Knight victory.

  The crowd erupted with cheers and the cheerleaders were back to their positions. All the Stecci High's were on celebrations.

  "Good Job, Dude" Jonathan back slapped me and that was when the rest of the team was pinning me to the grass.

  "It's time for the celebrations!"

⚪✶⚪

  A red glass in my hand, as I walked towards the round table where my friends were seated with... well... companies.

  I tipped my glass and the cheerleaders "whoo"-ed.

  "Come on, dude" Jonathan nudged to the seat next to him as he caressed the girl's hand next to him.

All my friends are players.... As in ground and as well to the cheerleaders hearts...

  I rolled my eyes, but finally sat down on the seat.

  Before I could have or anyone else could have started the convo, a soft hand landed on my right shoulder... Well.. Not only that, but it also wondered about to both sides.

  "Dwight-" an excited voice called and I knew exactly who it was.

  "Won't ignore me in your fun, now will you?" She softly mumbled into my ear as her hand was now sliding down my arm.

  I pretend to enjoy and leaned myself further into the chair closing my eyes.

Well.. We'll see...

  I opened my eyes in the nick of time, with her face exactly two inches from mine. The exact space between, I wanted it to be.

Well you see.... This red hot head cheerleader is Jennifer Lawrence. Hottie and freakish blonde walks down the halls of Stecci High as if she owns it. And well her interests lies in Soccer Stars, one of whom I happen to be.

But since I have not even an inch of excitement to see her jogging towards me, I keep flipping her around. Not as a player, but to make her understand.

  "Well you see, Jen" I had my head laid on the rim of the back-rest of the chair with her face too close, whispering to her as I pushed a strand of her blond hair at the back of her ear.

  She closed her eyes to my gesture and a slow smirk appeared on my lips.

  I moved a little bit closer, till my lips touched the loop of her ear "I think, I need to get myself another glass to drink"

  That said and within a flash, I moved away from her and was already at the bartender's desk. I heard the stomping of foot and the laugh which erupted from my friends table.

Sorry kitty, I don't play heart heart...

  Second CHAPTER IS UP!!! ◔͜͡◔ ..... For all my LOVELY readers... :)

  HAPPY✌(◕‿-)✌ with the fact that this story has 78 reads and 25 votes, Good?

Hope u enjoyed the chapter and BILLION thanks for giving this story a try....

(>‿◠)✌Vote

(>‿◠)✌ Comment

Above is who I cast as Dwight.. ;)

And keep me updated with your Sweet thoughts!!! ◔͜͡◔

Have an amazing day! ◔͜͡◔

xoxo

  x0xUniqueWriterx0x