ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 8: Dwight Blake Johnson

"Ħey Luke! Dude, over here" Jonathan voiced out as we strolled into the place.

  My sight immediately got filled with specific blue and silver clothed beauties that had clouded this place with their shimmer.

  "Hey, Blake. Long time, Dude" Luke and I high-fived, after which he greeted the rest of us.

  "Gotten a beautiful company here, haven't you Nash" Luke nudged his shoulder and greeted the slender body next to him with a smile.

So yeah, all my friends have got companies with them tonight. Me being me, stood bachelor which perhaps was way better than having the only garbage bag hooked to my shoulder.

⚪✶⚪

  "I'll get you all a waiter. Have a great evening" Luke called and after getting the replies back, vanished into the crowd.

  "You're so boring, Blake. Come on! newly made captain of the soccer team and all by himself on the night of celebration? Should have accepted Jennifer's pled" Jonathan shook his head as he threw his arm over the slender shoulders of the grinning company next to him.

  "No way in a million lives" I huffed and rolled my eyes to which a chuckle rummaged through his chest.

  "No offense dude, but I think she has got something for you" Carl nudged me.

  "But I've got nothing for her"

  "Hmm... In that case. We'll help you find one here tonight" Nash and Jonathan shared a smirk.

  But before I could speak, I felt a presence near our table.

  "I'm Larissa and I'll be your waiter for tonight. What would you all like to order?" The soft voice spoke but with that noticeable tough aura and I almost caught my head in a whiplash as the familiarity got pointed out by my brain.

  My eyes slightly got widened up and cat caught my tongue as my stare got locked onto the familiar figure which much less stood a few feet away from me.

Whao! She.... here...? Wait... her name's Larissa?

  Mostly out of my new formed habit, I got glued to the place and took time to adore the beauty before my sight.

  Her long hazel hair were as the last time neatly done in a ponytail but got laid onto her right shoulder, her usual slightly olive skin looked a bit darker in the yellow lights of the roof. Her big green eyes moving from one head to the other around the table while scribbling onto the small notepad in her hand. Wearing that uniform, suited exactly to her lean body, especially those long legs.

Umm.. what's that attraction which pulls my right strings?

  "And you?" Those green eyes then turned and locked completely into mine. A lump formed into my throat and prevented the voice to leave my vocal chords.

  I was left there in nothing but a blinking idiot who couldn't help himself but be nuts about the colour of those green orbs from this close.

   They had a dark-blue rim around the irises and the dark-blue-and-white rays in the main part of each iris and all that orange-gold around the pupils gave them a unique green colour.

  "He'll have chicken wings too" Colton said, making me snap out and averting my eyes from hers.

  "And drinks?"

  "Dude, you've got yourself hooked" Jonathan nudged me and whispered, wriggling his eyebrows.

  I ignored him, simple as that.

  "Well that, do they serve hot and spicy beverages like yourself?" Anders flirty voice spoke above the whisper and whistles erupted from around the two tables.

  My palms curled up into fists and jaws ticked to the slightest as sudden anger ran through my nerves.

  From the corner of my eye, I noticed that her eyes widened up for a second as if got off guard at first, but then all of a sudden her powerful aura returned and her eyes narrowed to the slightest.

  "Hmm.. We've got Bellini, Between the Sheets, Black Russian, Bloody Brain, Bloody Mary, Blue Arrow and all you can think off. But I don't see me being served in their menu" my lips felt apart from her sudden out burst and saw a smirk growing on her lips as Anders flirting was now thrown out of the window.

Ouch?! Serves you right...

Eighth CHAPTER IS UP!!! ʘ͜͡ʘ .... For all my LOVELY readers... ;)

HAPPY(˘‿˘ʃƪ) with the fact that I have been receiving all your lovely feedbacks...

(>‿◠)✌THANK YOU (>‿◠)✌

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and BILLION thanks for giving this story a try...

Vote

Comment

And keep me updated with all your ღSweetღ thoughts!!!

Have an amazing day... (◕‿-)

xoxo

xxxUniqueWriterxxx