Chapter 6

"I meant that you are hurting and you need someone to help you stand until you feel better. I'm sorry for making it seem like me thinking you're weak. You are a very strong woman, as a matter of fact you are the strongest I know. I love you Regina and I don't want to hurt you like Robin did." He explains.

"Robin didn't hurt me Graham." Regina looks down avoiding eye contact.

"What do you mean? You sai-" Regina buts in before he can finish.

"I hurt him first."

"What are you talking about?" He inquires as he lightly holds her hand.

"So Robin and I were together for two years and the second to last month that we were together, I dated someone else, not like date date but went on a date I guess."

"Who?"He questions intrigued. Regina sits up a little and lays on Graham'slap. She looks up and locks her eyes with his.

"His name was Daniel. He was my best friend since High School. Daniel had just gotten out of a cruel relationship and I was his shoulder to lean on, I guess. After a week we went on a date, as friends." She looks down.

"But...I can sense a but coming." Regina nods and brings her sight back to his.

"But,Robin saw us and got the wrong idea. I tried to tell him that I was just helping Daniel. Instead he yelled at me and cursed at me. He called me hurtful names." Her eyes started to well with tears.

"Regina,shh." He kisses her forehead softly. "You don't have to say anymore. It's okay." Regina sits up and hangs her feet over the edge of her bed. Graham scoots over beside her and gently rubs her back. She stands up and goes into her closet fetching warmer clothes."Regina?" Graham walks over to her but she ignores him. "Regina where are you going sweetheart?"

"Nowhere important." She says pulling on her jeans. She fastens her belt and pulls on a white tank top. Graham snatches her jacket before she could put it on.

"Where are you going?!" He demands.

"Togo apologize. He hurt me and apologized now it's time for me to return the favor." Regina grabs her coat and runs out the door. She runs down her walkway and all there was, was gross heavy rain."Robin!" She calls out in the pouring rain. She stops in the middle of the street alone, in the rain. She walks, then runs calling his name and it echoing constantly until she stops and stares down the dark endless road.