I'm in a guild!

(Please read Authors Note at the end)

I trot back inside happily and go up to Makarov.

"Ah, have you found out already? That was fast!" He's correct. It's only been an little over an hour.

"Yes, master. We've found out she not only has powers but is a dragon slayer, an earth dragon slayer." Erza remarks. Makarov's eyes widen. He just stands there saying nothing.

"So, um... Can I join your guild?" I ask hopefully. I'm not sure if I'm jumping the gun or not.

"Of course! Of course! Go to Mirajane, the girl behind the bar and get your stamp!" He exclaims, probably excited to have another dragon slayer join the guild.

I walk over to the bar and see the model girl, who must be Mirajane, smiling to another person while she dries glasses with a towel.

"Um, excuse me, Mirajane?" I say to her.

"Hi, yes?" She says with a warm smile on her face.

"I'm supposed to get a stamp here Professor Makarov said." I say and her eyes widen.

"Wait! Your the new girl who was here earlier right?" She asks excitedly and I nod. "You found out what your powers were?"

"Yep. I'm an earth dragon slayer apparently." I shrug as if it's no big deal. To me it really isn't. I don't get a big head easily.

"That is so cool! Where would you like your stamp and what color?" She inquired.

"Um. . ." I have to ponder this for a moment. "Right here." I request lifting up my shirt a little and pointing to just above my right hip. "And can I get that in blue?"

"What shade of blue would you like?" She asks sweetly.

"Surprise me." I say. I loved all shades of blue so it didn't matter. She stamps right where I wanted it and I gasp when I see it is dark blue on the bottom and slowly faded into a lighter blue at the top. (Picture up top) "Oh my gosh. . . That's beautiful! Thank you!" I say delighted and hug Mirajane over the bar.

"You're welcome! If you need anything else don't be afraid to ask!" What a nice girl! I think I'll be good friends with her!

I waltz over to the table that my friends are sitting at and take the only available seat next to Gray and Natsu who were about to start fighting. They immediately stop though when I sit down.

"So where did you get stamped?" Lucy chimed. I lift up my shirt a little and both of the boys eyes gleam. I just roll my eyes at them when I barely lift it up enough to reveal the stamp.

"Woah." Everyone gasped.

"How unique. It's multiple shades." Erza stated but it sounded more like she was talking to herself. I pull my shirt back down and sit at the table.

"So, not the rush or anything, but when am I gonna go on my first job? I can't find my own place until I get money." I spoke up.

"You can stay at my place with me until you get enough money to rent your own place." Lucy offers.

"There has to be some other way. I've already intruded on you guys enough and I feel bad." I whine.

"Don't feel bad! I insist. I have an extra bedroom anyways too it's ok." Lucy says.

"Thank you! I honestly don't know what I'd do without you all." I say my eyes brimming with tears.