A/N

Sorry I haven't been updating often, but I'll definitely try to! I wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone who's been reading, voting, and commenting on my story. OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD *FREAKING OUT* 1k READS OMIGOD I LOVE YOU GUYS YOU'RE SO SPECIAL AND I LOVE THAT YOU'VE STUCK WITH ME THROUGH ALL THE NON-UPDATES AND SUCKY CHAPTERS.

Shoot, sorry 'bout the little rant, but I can't believe I'm actually at 1k reads! I love you guys so much! *gigantic Internet hug*

I am also thanking a special person (who asked me not to tag them) by introducing moi to...........

*DRUM ROLL PLEASE*

*DRUM NOISES*

A VERY POTTER MUSICAL

AND

A VERY POTTER SEQUEL!!!

Sorry, I just had to get that out of my brain, but I'm falling in love, falling in love, falling in love..... I think I'm falling in love, falling in love, falling in love with Lauren Lopezzzzzzzz........

XD I'm not even kidding, when my mother said 'Draco Malfoy' I started to sing that and she looked at me like I was crazy.

(But I've been introduced to the Sherlock fandom, so of course I'm crazy.)

Anyway, where were we? Ah, yes. The Updates.

I'd like you guys to realize 4 of 4 things/ I'd also like you guys to answer a quick question 1 2 and 3

1. Who likes this song?!

2. Who loves Lauren Lopez?!

3. Who has watched AVPM and AVPS?

4. (Not on Lauren) But I have a crush and I can't focus right now. I kinda picked this song (who am I kidding I totally picked it) because I thought of a certain boy in my class.

ANYWAY.............

I'll get to updating soon! Some quick drama in the next chapter......

I wonder what will happen? *evil grin*