A/N- PLEASE READ

Okay guys, how's the story so far? If you like it, I'm glad. If you don't, then what can I do to fix it?

For all of you that actually like my story, I'm extremely sorry for not updating often. There's been a lot going on, and not to mention I'm having the worst writers block in the history of forever.

Thanks to everyone who's still reading this, a lot of people skip my A/N's.

Unless I can come up with some way to get to the important part of the story, then I might just delete this story and start a new one.

I'm going a bit fast in this one, and I'm thinking to delete this and start one, going a bit slower than I did on this.

Once again, really sorry for not updating, and I want to know your thoughts on this?

'Cause if you guys think it's alright for me to delete this and start a new one, I might as well.

But if you guys really like this one and want me to keep on going with the story, then could you please give me a few ideas?

Thanks for the patience, and I hope your having a great day. Gotta go,

~Skylar Jackson

QUICK UPDATE TO THIS:::::

Oh.My.God Guys. Okay I may or may not have finally gotten out of the writers funk I was in for so long.

It may take a while to update again, and I am giving you this: SO SORRY. I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY.

It'll take a while, but I agree that a plot twist and a cliffhanger is the ABSOLUTE WORST WAY to end a story like this.

I hope you guys will forgive me, and I'll see you next update. I just need to gather up a bit of the dust bunnies and start writing.