17:32

"So let me get this straight Steve, you were captured by a time travelin villain, who saved your life.  He took ya to a different dimension in the future.  This all is strangely the easy part to believe...but why did it take ya so long to get back here?" Bucky questioned.
   "That's the thing Buck, he's a 'time traveling villain'.  I got here in about two weeks to my knowledge.*" Steve responded.
   "I guess so.  So James what've you been up to?" Bucky said looking at his 'nephew'.
   "Lately, not much." James responded.
   "Again with the not much, James you're killing me here!"  Bucky responded.  James laughed.  "Are you two hungry?" Bucky asked.
   "Nah I'm okay."  Steve answered.
   "It's really no big deal, I was gonna make dinner anyways.  All I have to do is add more food." Bucky urged, knowing Steve was just trying to be polite in saying he didn't want anything.  "And besides" Bucky continued, "what does it take you 4, 5 hours to get home?  You'll be hungry by then."  At this time Steve knew there wasn't a point in arguing with Buck, simply because he was stubborn when it came to helping him.
  "Alright, I guess I could eat something" he responded in a joking tone.
            **************************
   Steve and Bucky didn't run out of things to talk about.  They sat out in the couch and just conversed for hours.  James (Rogers) had gone into Bucky's bedroom when Cap had told him that he wanted him to leave for a little bit so him and Bucky could talk alone.  By now it had been decided it was too late to fly back home.  Bucky offered his bedroom and James didn't really mind leaving.  He was so tired from all the traveling around...not to mention that huge dinner he ate.  Easily, he drifted off to sleep. 

*I was revising this for the umpteenth time and realized it's kind of like Dimension Z all over again (but that was minutes not weeks) Oh and also if you don't know what that is "Castaway in Dimension Z" are my favorite comics.  I'm probably going to write something about them soon and they're a great read, so you should read them.