7:00

When Steve started getting ready for breakfast he noticed Bucky's lip was swollen and purple on one side.  He gave him a weird look and drew a breath to start to ask why.  Then, he saw Tony, who had a black eye, fat lip, and was holding his side.  He raised an eyebrow at Buck who shrugged his shoulders.  Tony continued walking and Steve sat down.  "What'd I miss?"
   "He came into your room at about midnight and started lecturing me about how I'm a terrible person and about all the people that I-" he sighed "...like I didn't know about it; socked me in the mouth when I didn't expect it.  So, I did the same to him.  He tried to hit me again and I blocked it and punched his eye.  The next time I kicked him in the stomach.  Then, when he went to try again I told him to stop and he paused.  I thanked him and actually got to talk to him.  Anyways, I think he's okay with me being here now.  You never asked him did you?"  Bucky continued.
   "Nah, I knew he'd say no and you didn't have anywhere else to go," Steve replied.
   "Really?" Bucky responded in a disdaining voice.
   "Yup" Steve answered sheepishly.
   "Stevey you'll never change," Bucky stated shaking his head.
   "I could say the same thing Buck.  You're what 60?  And you've been getting into fights since kindergarten." Steve said.
   "At least I could finish 'em," Bucky jarred.  Steve thought about that and shrugged his shoulders.  Bucky laughed and said, "but that's what friends are for."  Just then both of the men heard a thump and a moan.  Steve got up and jogged over to James' bungalow.  Bucky followed him and they both stayed against the rail and snuck up to his room.  Steve counted down to let Bucky know when he was opening the door before opening it.  No one was in the room but James , who was laying on the floor and holding his shoulder.
   "Why am I the one who always gets hurt?" James asked.  Steve offered his hand to his son who grabbed his wrist and was helped up.
   "To be fair, I got stitches in my head before you woke up at the hospital" Cap explained. 
   Bucky raised his hand.  "I have a fat lip" he added.  James laughed.
   "I tried to get out of bed and fell," he stated.
   Bucky snickered, "You okay?" He asked.
   "Yeah...it's more of a dull pain now," James explained.
   "You're going to want to check it to make sure you didn't tear it," Steve said.  James pulled off his shirt with his good arm.  He looked at and carefully felt his stitches. 
   "I'm good," he stated and pulled his shirt back over his head. "...wait Bucky how did you get hurt?" James (B) paused for a split second thinking about how he could respond.
   "Fight," he answered shortly.  James didn't question further.
   "See you guys later," he said prompting Bucky and Steve to leave. They both waved and walked away.
"Oh and thanks for helping me back up," he added.
   "No problem," his father said turning his head around and then closing the door. 
   After they were as far away from the bungalow as they needed to be without being heard Bucky laughed "See you guys later," he mocked "He's a little punk just like his father," he continued and resumed laughing.  Steve smiled and rolled his eyes.