The Ultimate Fusion

Prologue
(And obviously prologues are shorter than the rest of the chapters in a book)

Aizen still hasn't been found out as a traitor but they know the Espada already and Ichigo is still important to the soul society.

What the hell was I thinking?! I held Zangetsu above my head, barely able to keep grasp of him as my enemy continued to push down with more and more force. The blue haired Espada grinned evilly at me and raised his sword once more.

"Ichigo!" I heard Rukia shout before Grimmjow's zanpakuto sliced through Zangetsu and straight through my chest. I stared at him wide eyed as spots began to flood my vision. Everything around me began to sound muffled and I was slowly starting to lose feeling in my body.

I wasn't... strong enough. I'm sorry, my friends... My eyes slowly began to close and the last thing that I ever saw was Grimmjow being surrounded by five other very angry looking people.

.:÷:.

Am I... dead?

My eyes open and I notice that I'm flying in a black world. I can't see anything. What's going on? Where am I?

"Ichigo Kurosaki. At last you have come." I whip my head around everywhere, trying to locate the source of the voice.

"Who's there?!" I shout out into the darkness, instinctively placing my hand in Zangetsu's hilt. The unknown voice sighs and I watch as a figure appears in front of me. The person looks like... me? No. Not exactly like me. His hair is black and his eyes are blue... just who is this guy?

"Hello Ichigo Kurosaki. My name is Kaien Shiba, your father's brother. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." This guy, Kaien, holds out his hand and I reach out an shake it.

"Yeah I've heard about you. A hollow took control of your body and Rukia killed you to kill the hollow and save you. It's good to meet you too." I say and let go of his hand. He nods his head before a glowing light surrounds both of our bodies.

"Do you know what's happening?" Kaien asks. I shake my head.

"You?"

"Not a clue." He replies. Soon after the light engulfs us, our vision is blinded.

"What the hell?!" I shouted loudly as the light made me go blind. A loud sound, like a shockwave if sorts, sounded around us and pounded into my ears. I tried to grab onto something, but I couldn't see anything.

"Fusion complete in five minutes" a female robotic voice sounded around us as I bumped into somebody.

"Ouch! Watch out!" Kaien shouted at me as we both fall on our backs.

"I would if I could see!" I shouted back at him. Soon after, I begin to slowly lose feeling in my body, starting from my toes and making its way up.

"Fusion complete in four minutes"

"Ichigo! Do you know who that is?" Kaien shouted above the noise. I slowly stood back up as I try to stand properly without feeling my legs.

"I could answer that question if I knew what the hell was going on!" I shouted. I feel someone grab onto my shihakusho and realize Kaien is also trying to stand up straight.

"Fusion complete in three minutes"

When those robotic words were said, I felt like Kaien's hands were going inside of my leg.

"Kaien!" I shouted and tried to grab for his arm, but it only resulted in my hands going into them. The thing was, I couldn't get them out.

"Ichigo! I'm stuck!" Kaien shouted in panic as we both tried to pull our arms free.

"Fusion complete in two minutes"

The more we struggled against whatever was pulling us together, the quicker our bodies tried to infuse. I let out a loud cry as I tried with all of my might to get my hands free.

"Dammit!" I shouted as that resulted in my legs going completely inside of Kaien's.

"Stop struggling Ichigo!" Kaien shouted at me as I feel him stop struggling. If I could see, I would guess that he had an idea of what was going on. "It's obvious something is supposed to be happening. We have to think if all way out of this!" He shouted above the noise at me.

"Fusion complete in one minute"

"Yeah? Well we've only got sixty seconds before our bodies are completely fused together!" I shouted in anger. My torso began to enter inside of Kaien's as I stopped struggling. "So what's the plan?!"

"Do absolutely nothing!" He shouted and I could just barely see his face through the blinding white light. He looked determined, and a shocked look crossed over onto my face.

"What the hell is absolutely nothing going to do for us in this kind of situation!" I shouted in frustration.

"Fusion complete in ten seconds"

"This was obviously planned Ichigo!" Kaien shouted at me as our foreheads began to merge. "Just go with it and see where it takes us! This is probably a good thing!" A look of understanding flashed through my eyes and I nodded my head as much as I could in the given situation.

"Alright. I trust you." I spoke and allowed our bodies to be completely fused together.

"Fusion complete"