His Game

I entered in a hallway that looks like the one in my house. It was dark, depressing, slightly quiet. I squeezed my flashlight with fear, I was scared of the dark. I was whimpering, shaking and waiting for something to get me. Until I heard, a male Chuckling, I tried not to scream, not to tremble. "Don't be afraid... I will not hurt you...plus, You sound descent when you whimper in agony like a normal young lady..." His voice was like one of those white boys at my age, I had enough, I quickly clicked my flashlight and yelled "Who's there?!, Show yourself!" I clenched my hand, and growling. I heard a heavy sigh, "look in front of you..." He whispered. I slowly looked over my shoulder, and I saw a kid my age, his hair was blond and strait , skin was light, stunningly attractive, wore a golden tuxedo with a red bowtie, and smiling with droppy, heavy eyes. Not to mention, his eyes were black and white. He was sitting on a white chair, his right leg on top of the left one, and his hands lying on the handles of the chair. I blushed, I turned my to back quickly, I heard him chuckle again, I heard him get up from his chair, walking up to me, and put a hand on my shoulder, It was warm. I blushed more, "Hey, are you okay?" His sweet voice chirped in my ear, "I...I'm Fine..." I whispered back. "Umm... should we play my little game?" He asks, "What for?" I ask with curiosity, "So that way you can skip 2 hours for your next night." (Real FNAF 4 fact) He says rubbing his hand on my shoulder. It felt nice, but we just met... Why is he rubbing my shoulder? "U-umm..." I stuttered, I blushed pure red, "O-oh sorry..." He stutters also taking his hand away from my shoulder. I turned around to look at him, his back was facing me, He was rubbing his left elbow, Whispering, "Oh why did I do that! I'm so pathetic..." I felt bad for him, so I walked up to him, and hugged his back. My arms were around his... slightly muscular stomach? He didn't move, Nor he talked. "It's okay... Don't be ashamed of yourself." To cheer him up was to tickle him in the stomach. He started to giggle, "H-hey!" He laughs. I smiled, but then I accidentally slid my hand into the inside of his shirt. He stopped laughing and started to blush. I immediately took my hand out, "Umm... sorry... I-I didn't mean to..." I quickly whispered as I quickly turned around. I heard him sigh again, then suddenly he wrapped his arms around me, "It's fine... that happens a lot...". "Oh... So about that game you were talking about..." I say turning my head slowly to look at him, His face was so close to my face that we touched noses, He and I blushed madly as we quickly pulled away from each other. "U-uhh yeah about the game... Let's get started." He said smiling widely heading to his chair, "Okay!" He says, "First I need to introduce myself before I tell you what the game is about, My name is Plushtrap, and you?" He asks with his attractive heavy eyes. "Oh... my name is y/n..." He chuckles lightly, "That's a nice name for a wonderful girl, like you..." I blushed and looked to the ground. "Well... this game is about stopping me, all you need to do is, You have to try and stop me by clicking your flashlight, and shine it at me. It is almost similar to the game red light, green light but this time you are timed. Okay?" He says tilting his head. "Oh ok..." I say getting ready. "Your time is... Now!" He says pointing a finger at me. My flashlight started to flicker and Plushtrap was already gone from his chair. I clicked my flashlight off and waited for footsteps. A minute later, I heard him run then fall with a thud. "Ow..." He whimpered. I shined my flashlight at him and helped him up. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I asked immediately. "Yeah I'm fine..." He whispered rubbing the top of his head. "So did I win the game?" "Hmm." He says nodding his head, "You got two hours taken off of your next night." "Oh thank you so much!" I say squeezing him while I pulled him in for a hug. "Your welcome..." He whimpered. I blushed and said bye, then ran out of the hallway back to my room to sleep.

I know the story was kinda romantic but at the end will be a burn so stay tuned for the next part!