It's time

Plushtrap's Point of view:
It's nice that y/n was here. She made me feel popular in the inside, anyways I have been thinking about her from last night 'till now. I have been wanting to tell her my true feelings about her, but I was scared, what if she laughed at me?, what if she avoids me? Yeah... I can't tell her now. Okay Plushtrap... Be strong... Be strong... just tell her later when my friends leave. One hour later, P.Freddy and P.Fredbear left the room, good... that way I don't get embarrassed in front of my two best friends. "Umm... y/n... do you have a minute?" I asked her, "Umm... yes. Why?" She asked concerned. I was blushing and nervous, "I need to tell you something. Come with me to the window please." "Oh... ok." She responds. We walked towards the window as I opened the curtains. The beautiful full moon shined it's beautiful light inside the dark room we are in. I looked back at y/n that was blushing bright pink, "Y/n, what do you see?" I say looking at the stars. She looks at the stars also, "Just stars... that's all I see..." She whispers in a I-am-not-dumb voice. "No..." I say shaking my head slowly. "You are not looking good enough..." I say turning my head slowly at her. She looks at me with a confused face, "look harder..." I say pointing at the stars then looking at them again. She looks again, her eyes widened, "I...I see a... heart..." She says like she saw a ghost, "Correct..." I turn to her in a nervous way, "I have been trying to tell you... I... I..." I can't let it leave my mouth. She puts her hand on my shoulder, "Yes?" She asks, "I love you..." I say turning my head away quickly while blushing bright red as my ears went down. Her eyes widened.
Y/n Point of view:
Wait... He loves me?! I... I can't believe it... I mean he is really attractive, nice, cool and caring. Maybe I should accept his emotions for me, I hugged him lightly, "I love you too..." I whispered as I closed my eyes. His ears went up quickly as he was blushing madly, He wrapped his arms around me as his eyes closed too. His lips melted into mine, I embraced the kiss by wrapping my arms around the back of his neck, He embraced it by wrapping his arms around my waists. His warm tongue entered my mouth slowly tracing mine, He moaned inside my mouth slowly as I blushed pure red. We broke the kiss softly panting, the sensation was real... "I'm sorry... I had to do that..." He says rubbing my cheek with his thumb while blushing. I smiled with droppy eyes. "It's okay..." I whispered lovingly. He kissed my neck while wrapping his arms around my waists again. "A-ahh..." I moaned out tilting my head upwards facing the ceiling as my eyes slowly closed. "Hey Plushtrap have you seen my-" says a familiar voice. It was Plushy Freddy, He poked his head out of the door and saw Plushtrap's dominance "Myyy..." Plushy Freddy stutters. Plushtrap quickly pulled away from me blushing bright red looking at him. A little nosebleed came out of Plushy Freddy's nose as he quickly whipped it away. "Sorry I just need my hat..." "It's on the bed!" Plushtrap said quickly as he blushed dark red. P.Freddy laughed as he got his hat and went out of the room, "Don't worry PlushT., I won't tell anybody." Plushy Freddy snickered out he said while he was on his way out. I looked back at Plushtrap who was just standing there frozen in embarrassment. I smiled at him, "Hey it's okay he won't tell anyone." That cheered him up a little, and I'm glad that did.

Well that was part 3 of Stitched Heart I guess this is the end of this story thank you all for reading! :-)